Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy

• Thread starter Jirus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

AN
= ANother way to get your $$ from your pocket.

sorry had to. theres a TON of growers who hate AN and their ownership.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

more like overpriced

and do a little research on the owner. then you'll reconsider putting any money into an's pocket.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Absolutely, you can use the Bud Candy in the vegetative stage, the plants will use the carbohydrates to create extra energy as well the bacteria and fungus will feed of the sugars which will provide more nutrients for the plants.

It's from support.

That's something else new iv learned. I wondered why he wanted to use it. Thanks for the info.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

i always thought that bud candy was pretty much just molasses and amino acids. and maybe some vitamin b's. Prolly be cheaper to just use some blackstrap, amino acids, and ur own vitamin b complex. Please correct me if i am wrong about whats in the bud candy. But i switched to what i recommended and found that it worked just as well. and is cheap as well.

It's not bad stuff tho if u can afford it, also cleaner in the res as well. but that's the only thing i like about it. but i'm cheap. and like to save $ when i can.

clutch419

clutch419

i always thought that bud candy was pretty much just molasses and amino acids. and maybe some vitamin b's. Prolly be cheaper to just use some blackstrap, amino acids, and ur own vitamin b complex. Please correct me if i am wrong about whats in the bud candy. But i switched to what i recommended and found that it worked just as well. and is cheap as well.

It's not bad stuff tho if u can afford it, also cleaner in the res as well. but that's the only thing i like about it. but i'm cheap. and like to save $ when i can.
You have it right but they add carbo load to it also. I have found in the past if you use like gh sugars at half strength and carbo load at half strength you get a really nice sugar load. Molasses is to big in the carbon chain for plants to break down it also acts like a lead weight to all your micro organisms you have going.
Powder carbo load is all you need trust me and it's cheaper. The best part is you use less of it and it goes further. And most grow stores that have will cut you a deal just to sell the carbo load cause they probably had it for a long time it's not a popular thing since bud candy came out.
But I love carbo load.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just checked there site and your right it's not available anymore! Best product they made what a shame!
Anyone using overdrive anymore? Does it still have all that stringy crap in it?

J

jbaroni

wont use them. watching the owners videos turned me away. seems like a real tool.

Top Bottom