Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy

• Thread starter Jirus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

They still make Carboload. It even has a new picture on the label. They never stopped making it.

ken dog

ken dog

They still make Carboload. It even has a new picture on the label. They never stopped making it.
Good to know, thank you... They also changed the label on bud factor X ... probably others as well.

FireGenetics

FireGenetics

We use to run Bud Candy in Veg. Worked well as a carb and microbial feed. We would run it at 10ml/Gallon. We now run Heavy 16 Prime with much better results.

Panacea79

Panacea79

Just checked there site and your right it's not available anymore! Best product they made what a shame!
Anyone using overdrive anymore? Does it still have all that stringy crap in it?
I used overdrive on my last grow (a real mutt/mutant of a strain that my buddy created bud super potent!!) and I can't say if it really did much. I feel like I might've waited too long...as for the 'stringiness'(?); nothing that I could see

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
IMHO any nutes you have to pay exorbitant prices for just because it is cannabis related is for those that are lazy and dont want to do the research and get their hands dirty to create your own nutes that will have the same effect but for much cheaper. The whole nutrient game is rigged for those that like flashy labels and want "instant gratification" We can recreate just about any of the major nute companies recipes with stuff we can all purchase for a lot cheaper. Just my .2 cents :p

buddahslave

buddahslave

I don't think you understand the power of Bud Candy. Out of all of Advanced Nutrients products that can be replaced with something else or even made at home with mom's earthworm brew. Bud Candy is not that product, it can not be replaced by any other product on the planet. It has a secret ingredient you won't find on the label, but if you search the web hard enough you can find reports on it from 5 years ago. Several years ago Advanced Nutrients bought a product called Sweet Leaf which is what gives buds that cotton candy taste that most smokers love. Most bud gives the smoker something we call cotton mouth which no one likes. Bud Candy corrects that effect and causes a pleasant smoke. Carbo Load is a series of complex synthetic sugars that feed your good bacteria which expands your root zone and the ability to uptake more nutrients. They took Carboload and added it to Sweetleaf to make Bud Candy. Bud Candy is the shit, don't take my word for it run it yourself and report back what you found.

mango420

mango420

If you cant taste your bud when you smoke it then your not growing properly.

Top Bottom