ADVANCED NUTRIENTS do I think there worth it?

• Thread starter grinkeeper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chief greenleaf

Grinkeeper IMHO no additive or nutrient line in the world will increase your yield as much as getting rid of that light mover and adding another light! You can ask any grow pros out there and theyll tell ya the same thing. Light movers are okay if theyre only moving a foot or so, or for supplemental lighting but from the looks of your garden in your pics youd benifit big time from an additional light instead of a light mover.
I used ta use em myself trying to save electricity and after doing some experimenting I found that my buds grown under a light mover were much more airy than the ones grown under stationary lighting. The extra cost of electriciy was nothing compared to my increase in yield after switching to all stationary lighting. I think if you try AN an extra light instead of the light mover youll have a much higher increase in yield that will pay off big time in yield and make the expense of electric and AN nutes seem like nothing!
BH I was wondering how you can say that a 50% increase in yield isnt worth the 12 gbh that the nutes cost??? That just seems like an insane statement to me and Im sure there are plenty of people that would agree with me! I think that it would take a lot of dialing in to get double the yield from a simple nutrient switch and even then I wouldnt bet on it, but 50% is huge! I mean Im not sure how much herb costs in GB but even if you were only growing an oz at a time an increase to 1 and a half oz would easily pay for itself plus some and youd have a shit ton of nutes left over!
If I somehow misread your post let me know but Im pretty sure I didnt. And if you really got a 50% increase I think that says a lot about the quality of AN products!

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I can feed into this.. I have been using adavanced nuts for a while and they work for where im at now.. I have used every other companys food and have had good results.. yeilds to me are per watt I make half a gram per watt as standard and better times I make .75 per watt.. not knowing my feeds and making mistakes will give me this result.. that said now I know when and what feeds to use I have been making a gram per watt using adavanced nutrients so that is a 50% increase... now they blow a lot of shit about there stuff but theres no praise like self praise.. I see now how adavanced are making feeds easy and fool proof that in time to come any fool can grow high end ganja and we will be thanking advanced for showing the way as I have said before about AN they reserch cannabis not many companys do that and promote it.. but if big mike is for real about 1 million for a face off well I can put that to the test.. I could retire or4 open a devils nutrients..

M

MASSES 420KING

i only used the an big bud in powder form and wasnt impressed i malso used the bio canna line and had cola tops that weighed 89grams on average i ran 18 girls on that run and used only 2 400watt hps and thats not to mention the weight of the binary buds [orbital near cola top] by all means it was the best harvest i ever had and i plan on getting more for my next grow

C

chief greenleaf

18 plants at an avg of 89 grams per cola? Thats 1691 grams in just top buds which would come out to 2.1 grams per watt.... and thats not countin all the rest of the buds. So you got between 2-3 grams per watt using 2 400s in a flat set up???
Either thats a typo, BS, or your a freakin herb growin guru man. Ive seen guys that have been growing 30+ years that are hyped when they get 3lbs per 1000 and thats like 1.3 or 1.4 grams per watt which is an amazing yield but its also believable... The last time I ran 2 400s it was in a 2x4 space and I was damn happy ta pull over a lb! I mean if I had a lil more space than 2x4 feet ta work with I probably coulda got closer ta 2 lbs but thats not an eay task with just 2 400s, regardless of strain, nutes, climate or whatever!
I mean am I just trippin or does this claim seem kinda outrageous????

J

Janus

I'll weigh in and say that IMO, AN is the most over-hyped, over-rated, lowest quality line out there. I agree about the 'exhaustive research' thing being bogus. Has anyone ever seen their 'research'? Nope, cuz' if they actually did some and got favorable results they'd blast it everywhere.

BTW, many years ago I used to run AN exclusively. After having 3 different products arrive from AN as bad batches (admitted by them at the time) I figured their quality control way too low and hype too high for my needs.

To those that are getting results, jam on and I wish you continued success.

Peace

G

guerillaMAN

seriously though most of their products are really great. i use all AN and have for the past 3 years and havent looked back although i still look around to see how my inner circle friends stuff compares in overall quality... best regiment i've used in regards to quality, weight and overall ease.

S

SSHZ

Personally, I find my plants are healthier with the AN line I use. My weight difference is only slight- maybe 5-10%. But healthier plants mean more resin and that's a fact Jack!

G

Ganja D

I've noticed about AN that the people who don't seem to care so much about money really have the best results they've ever achieved. I know I have. I'm all about being cost efficient, but quality comes first.
Some will say that just because something is the most expensive doesn't make it the best. I agree, but with AN it has been the best I've seen or used by far.
A lot of growers complain about their marketing? Well growers are usually rebels, and rebels are usually sceptically of what they're told. I'm willing to bet most AN users continue to buy their products because of results, not marketing.

I

Iouka

I agree with Ganja on this I am currently growing Blue Dream and I am stoked about the results my brother and I are having with AN. My brother started out with the three part then I came aboard and now using the 2 part Sensi grow and bloom plus more and having nuthing but killer results. I am willing to pay more to get better results based on other grows I have seen personally from other nute producers.

Blaze

Blaze

AN is a freaking joke - you will not get any more yield or any better quality using their line up. Their products are over-priced, heavily diluted, and all around a waste of money. All they ever do is take existing products, slap a fancy label on it, dilute it so it is nice and weak and you have to use a shit-ton of it, then jack the price up by 1,000% or more. Voodoo juice is probably the biggest rip off in the entire hydroponic industry. You can buy the exact same bacterial cultures for less than one percent what they charge. Or, you can brew your own for one-quarter of one percent of what they charge. That is not an exaggeration - you will spend literally between 100 and 400 times as much money using AN verses ag prdocuts.

And yes, I have used some of their products. They do work, but there is not a single thing in their line up that was not easily replaced by something that works just as well, if not better, and costs pennies on the dollar. If you love flushing money down the toilet, and have absolutely no regard for cost-effectiveness, by all means keep using their products, but all the extra cash you are shelling out is for a pretty label, nothing more.

S

scoobydoo

Most people are inexperience at growing and do not know their specific plant and that is why they get poor results with AN. There is a ton of work needed to dial in one specific strain and most either go to new cuts or stick with what worked in the past. The best growers on this forum either have no issue with AN products or heavily/exclusively use AN. Doubleds results are proof enough. The line is very complex but the beauty of it is you can add or remove almost any part without a major issue so if you do find something that works better or is cheaper you don't have to change a ton of things, other systems just aren't as flexible. You can't make the best of everything. The extra cost shouldn't matter much anyways, if you get your stuff dialed in you will more then make up for it in yield. I've used GH, bumper crop, future harvest and a really good local brand, in the end AN is what got me the best results.

I

ivsanger

AN worked great for me before i got my ppm tester..... i used to guesstimate it, and i got great yeilds but i burned the shit out of my plants.... but i got a hm meter and im more carefull now and my plants look nicer, but im missing all my wieght?!!!!

M

MASSES 420KING

18 plants at an avg of 89 grams per cola? Thats 1691 grams in just top buds which would come out to 2.1 grams per watt.... and thats not countin all the rest of the buds. So you got between 2-3 grams per watt using 2 400s in a flat set up???
Either thats a typo, BS, or your a freakin herb growin guru man. Ive seen guys that have been growing 30+ years that are hyped when they get 3lbs per 1000 and thats like 1.3 or 1.4 grams per watt which is an amazing yield but its also believable... The last time I ran 2 400s it was in a 2x4 space and I was damn happy ta pull over a lb! I mean if I had a lil more space than 2x4 feet ta work with I probably coulda got closer ta 2 lbs but thats not an eay task with just 2 400s, regardless of strain, nutes, climate or whatever!
I mean am I just trippin or does this claim seem kinda outrageous????

i know when i showed my brother in law he dam near shit himself im not joking i had colas easily 1-1.5 feet and as fat as a coffee can and i thought that the new bench mark 4 good growing was 1.5 grm a watt i no it sounds like bullshit but ive seen 1 plant pull 1500 grm totall dry indoor[not my grow] under a 1000 watt you would be surprised i mean i had the lamps 10 inches from the tops and honestly the watt conversion is shit its more like how many lumens u dump on em that counts[100000]

C

chief greenleaf

I'll weigh in and say that IMO, AN is the most over-hyped, over-rated, lowest quality line out there. I agree about the 'exhaustive research' thing being bogus. Has anyone ever seen their 'research'? Nope, cuz' if they actually did some and got favorable results they'd blast it everywhere.

I really cant figure out were everybody get this AN sucks and is low quality BS. Whether AN is the best is debatable but you cant say they suck. They use the highest quality ingredients in their products and there are 100s of side by side comparisons with tons of dif nute lines against AN and for some strange reason AN almost always wins. And these test are done by avg joes like all of us and most of the time theyre using AN for the first time against a nute line theyve used before. I mean all these results speak for themselves. Now are they worth the money? Thats also debatable but in every industry there's always that company that makes the most expensive, supossedly "best" product and if it wasnt Advanced in the nutrient industry it would be another company. I mean is Louis The XIII a thousand dollars better than Remy Martin? Is Remy 50 dollars better than a $10 bottle of brandy?
And I dont know why you would say that AN doesnt do research when that statement is completely false. At least make sure your info is accurate before you post instead of just pullin stuff out your ass. AN does do a shit ton of research. Theyre actually 1 of only 2 companys that are permitted to grow herb for research purposes in Europe. The company that manufactures Sativex, an oral THC mouth spray, is the only other company that can grow herb legally in Europe. AN has a huge facility in freakin Transylvania or some shit they do their research grows. Thats where "fat mike" was gonna hold his million dollar challenge. And they do "blast their favorable results everywhere" havent you seen the hundreds of videos on you tube and their website???
IDK if AN is the best nute in the game or not but I also dont get why so many growers talk so much shit about the only nute company that supports our movement, its kinda strange...

lol check this out... just a joke but its pretty funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tfxXmw8it4
Whats up GuerillaMAN I think Mike is bein dead serious in that video man, you really think he's just jokin? That H&G Roots Accelerator is hands down the best in the market, Ive seen some amazing results in very short periods of time using that stuff.
You should swing by my thread if you get a chance, Im usin AN for the 1st time and been tryin ta discuss good products that could replace any AN additives and I just cant get rid of all the AN haters! I could def use more AN users getting good results that could contribute some good info cuz these bastards are really startin ta trash my thread! HA!

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
I've ran Advanced too. My main problem with Advanced is the flavor it produces....don't like it. It did yield more for me and like you said probably only 20% more. So, personally I would take a slightly smaller yield of mouthwatering buds over a little more shitty tasting herbs. I flush my plants well, but as you know different fertilizers impart different flavors or affect the flavors differently. I recommend House and Garden and Botanicare. House and Garden gives me just as good of yields...maybe slightly less then Advanced and the herb tastes incredible! Botanicare yields slightly less then H&G and the flavors and resin production are negligibly better then H&G. Overall, H&G is definitely worth checking out.

S

StillBlack

Now u guys fucked me up coz i registered for dis 1. 1st AN is the best in the market hands down.. their products are unmatched by any 1 coz they put the work in... they grow weed like there is no tomorro big mike has the biggest grow room ever ( IN BOSINA OR SUM SHIT) and i can say this because i im growin with AN that it 2x ur yield and 3x the resin . I can go into detail bout conniseur being too strong coz u fucks dont now how to feed and bout the fact that if ur growin organically and NOT using beneficial bacteria ur not a farmer SIMPLE!!!! Learn ur shit read!!! AND WTF u guys said they dont post their research YES THEY DO. But not in detail obviously BECAUSE THEY HAVE COMPETITORS WHO WILL STEAL THERE SHIT!!! ADVANCED NUTRIENTS IS THE BEST FACT!!!!!!!!!!!! B U T . . . THEY ARE EVIL 2 US THE GROWERS AND ILL TELL U Y....... AN discovered alot of shit about da green and PERFECTED their products.. So they no 2 things about us the consumers... 1st All the advanced growers r not broke (WE ALL NO Y LOL) no amateur is gonna spend 500 bucks on nutes. 2nd Any 1 who no's anything about growing and tries AN ur not going BACK FACT ( I got 83g DRY from 1 Easyryder AUTOFLOWER in 75days ORGANICALLY DATS INSANE ) beat dat! So what they do, because were hooked little druggies is DILUTE AND SEPARATE THEIR PRODUCTS. Voodoo and Tarantula are the same product! just dat the two most important ingredients are spilt between the two. Organic B was a complete B vitamin from 1-12 now the NEW Organic B IS ONLY B 1 thats some extreme anal fucking isnt it and its 2x da price so now u HAVE 2 buy nivarana grandma eggy etc , CARBO LOAD is the best product of all time FACT!!!! But they fucked us by diluting it wid sweetleaf (GREAT 2) and giving us bud candy for 4x YESSS 4X the price. And they no were gonna buy it coz its a very good product just as good as before but finishes faster and costs a fuck load more. and thats wat they will keep on doing soon they will have 100 products all with 1 ingredient and ofcourse us industrial growers will buy them all because if u no how your yield will always pay u back 50x AND DATS ALL DAT MATTERS, WE NO IT THEY NO IT!

Top Bottom