Advanced Nutrients Europe site is gone!

• Thread starter buddahslave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

Anyone know what the hell has happened to the Advanced Nutrients Euro website? Its now coming up as KMC Trading. The Europe site was the best because it listed all the ingredients that are in their products. Any info will help.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm kinda hoping this has to do with the owners buttfucking little girls, and their company is shutting down.

Ripping off eager growers with $100 bottles of epsom salts and sugar water was bad enough...

Dude, make the switch to nutrient salts and stop believing in their bullshit.

JRPeters.com- look up Jacks Professional 5-12-26 hydroponic mix, and some calcium nitrate. Your gonna feel a little silly when you find out just how little you're spending for the amount of nutes you're getting... but don't worry, it will pass.

buddahslave

buddahslave

I'm kinda hoping this has to do with the owners buttfucking little girls, and their company is shutting down.

Ripping off eager growers with $100 bottles of epsom salts and sugar water was bad enough...

Dude, make the switch to nutrient salts and stop believing in their bullshit.

JRPeters.com- look up Jacks Professional 5-12-26 hydroponic mix, and some calcium nitrate. Your gonna feel a little silly when you find out just how little you're spending for the amount of nutes you're getting... but don't worry, it will pass.
Big Bud can't be replaced. Period!!!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Shit this is the ONLY BIG BUD I use...:cool:
1518577 757590457585381 1485257996 o

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

They raised their base price by 100% for about a month... then when back down to its original price... Advanced is going down, won't be surprised if big mike sells by the end of the year to some third party Armenians

Top Bottom