Advanced Nutrients Feeding Schedule - AutoFlowers

• Thread starter Askye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Askye

Askye

Hi,

I am going to be using Advanced Nutrients for the first time. I am looking for a feeding schedule that would work for autoflowering plants. I have a printout (attached) that seems like it would be really helpful but I do not believe I should be giving autoflowers that many nutes as it’s designed for photo plants.
When looking online I’ve found other schedules like one attached from 420fastbuds but I notice that it doesn’t include the grow nutrients (Specifically I have Sensi grow A+B). With another auto schedule I saw also not including grow nutrients. I think it would be strange to not add any grow nutrients though right?

So yeah, if anyone has a feeding schedule that they have used with advanced nutrients + autoflowers that would be great! And if that includes the grow nutrient or not?

Thanks
😚

Advanced nutrients feeding schedule   autoflowers
Advanced nutrients feeding schedule   autoflowers 2
Advanced nutrients feeding schedule   autoflowers 3
Advanced nutrients feeding schedule   autoflowers 4
Askye

Askye

Hi,

I am going to be using Advanced Nutrients for the first time. I am looking for a feeding schedule that would work for autoflowering plants. I have a printout (attached) that seems like it would be really helpful but I do not believe I should be giving autoflowers that many nutes as it’s designed for photo plants.
When looking online I’ve found other schedules like one attached from 420fastbuds but I notice that it doesn’t include the grow nutrients (Specifically I have Sensi grow A+B). With another auto schedule I saw also not including grow nutrients. I think it would be strange to not add any grow nutrients though right?

So yeah, if anyone has a feeding schedule that they have used with advanced nutrients + autoflowers that would be great! And if that includes the grow nutrient or not?

Thanks
😚
This is for growing in soil! (Pots at 20l & 10l)

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Askye, it largely depends on your soil used. It could have some time-released full fertilizer (organic or mineralic) already contained so the plant can grow by only water for some time.

chuck88

chuck88

Keep an eye on your ppm's. Later in veg you might be able to go as high as 1000.

You should be able to tell from the condition/color of the leaves and how vigorous the growth is.

Be aware, the addition of the rest of those amendments will also raise your ppm !

Cheers

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Start out w/50% recommended nutes… work up from there…

chuck88

chuck88

Start out w/50% recommended nutes… work up from there…
I found it easier to feed by ppm's and I wasn't @ 50% until mid flower.

If you overfeed you will get burnt leaf tips within days....

And what soil are you using ? That will be the challenge, balancing what the soil contributes and then figuring out how much AN to add !

Cheers

Askye

Askye

Askye, it largely depends on your soil used. It could have some time-released full fertilizer (organic or mineralic) already contained so the plant can grow by only water for some time.
Okay! This is the soul I’m using, I heard it was good for autoflowers but I’m not fully sure what it’s contents is 🤔 will have to check the packet

3E96F8B5 2625 4C47 AF5C CC24B03D955E
Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Less is best…like a good steak… you can always cook it longer but once overdone…..

H

hawkman

use fox farms ocean blend and happy frog and have allway use nutrients with it with no problem ever !! week 1-2- feed only tor stimulators then use nutrient line at 1/2 amounts of what they recommend - and really do this the whole grow - with no issue of a "hot Soil" could be that the one's that say it too hot is because maybe they feed are recommemded amounts Most soil nnow-a-days say that no nutes needed for 3 month probably right but if you want large plants and more trichome development one need some type of nutrient program as for autos' weeks 1-3 are veg and weeks 4-10 is flower feed accordingly with cycle at 1/2 rates

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
I heard it was good for autoflowers but I’m not fully sure what it’s contents is 🤔 will have to check the packet
According to the manufacturer it's medium-strong, and contains both organic and mineralic fertilizer.
Should work quite well with moderate feeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom