advanced nutrients help

• Thread starter aniggity420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aniggity420

so i just recently bought the sensi grow and bloom a&b along with bigbud powder, bud candy, and sensizym. and i was wondering how often you guys feed your plants the a/n. once a week then any more water your plants need just water? or do you do every water you feed? i got the calander and everything just curious how often you guys mix it with you water.
and i also have a bunch of worm tea can add that as well to the combo with no problems? i use sunshine mix #4 inside pretty big tubs idk exactly how much they hold tho prolly like 6 gals

thanks!

A

aniggity420

yea thats what i thought i would do, just gave em their first taste of advanced about a hour ago.

M

Motherhugger

so i just recently bought the sensi grow and bloom a&b along with bigbud powder, bud candy, and sensizym. and i was wondering how often you guys feed your plants the a/n. once a week then any more water your plants need just water? or do you do every water you feed? i got the calander and everything just curious how often you guys mix it with you water.
and i also have a bunch of worm tea can add that as well to the combo with no problems? i use sunshine mix #4 inside pretty big tubs idk exactly how much they hold tho prolly like 6 gals

thanks!

The other guys really nailed it when it comes to how you should setup this grow in terms of nutes and watering.

Not much I can add.

Going back and forth is the best way to make sure your plants have everything they need, without getting too much or too little.

I think you can add worm tea without any issues, but I tend to just stick with the Advanced Nutrients lineup, without deviating from their recommendations. This helps me make sure that the plants are dialed into the right combination of nutrients.

That and it's easier to just follow directions at first, then tweak things as needed.

If you're looking for specific answers, I would also try emailing Advanced Nutrients or calling them. They're really helpful with these sorts of questions. And they're really the ones that know their products best...

U

UCtestn

I did a round in Pro-Mix (Very similar to Sunshine) with A/N. I fed at 33% of the light feeing schedule and fed every time the I put water in.

R

rockson21

in 3g smart pots, i feed AN g-m-b every other watering at about 1/3 to 1/2 strength...about once every 7-10 days. they love it.

G

genisis

Wanted to give a heads up on Sensizyme. They have changed the label from enzyme concentrate to root enhancer. I emailed AN support and got this in reply."Sensizyme is still an enzymatic product and will still help to digest dead root mass, break up complex carbohydrates into simple, easily available simple sugars. It will help with the uptake and allow the plants to utilize the nutrients better." Changed over to Hygrozyme. Spendy as hell but the plants love it.

A

aniggity420

yea everything seems to be going good i noticed a difference in the first time i added everything in my flowering plants that are about 3 weeks away from harvy they really got alot more sticky and smelly ill post pics of what i got goin here soon

313MMJgrower

Advanced nutrients is awesome...I'll admit I was very skeptical about them but after I've been using them about a month now my girls blew up and are already covered in trichomes in week 3 of flower and I mean covered. I use all their products because they truly do work the best for me anyway. I also picked up a liter bottle of the mother earth super bloom tea .so now I'm doing feed, water, then the tea with only bud candy added to feed the microbes. So far these babies are beautiful and love AN. I personally prefer the organic route but at least AN is partial organic anyway. Next grow I will be doing a side by side using AN and Nectar for the gods using cuts from the same gorilla glue 4 mother and well see how they stack up. But I have to admit I am impressed with the results so far with advanced and thats awesome but sucks at the same time because the shit is so expensive but justifiable to pay it for me anyway advanced really is the best and I've tried alot of lineups including house and garden, cyco, general hydroponics, soul, roots organics, technaflora b.c. ,fox farm, bio bizz, and heavy 16 and advanced has killed them Everytime...others may have different results but it works the best for me...I also want to try Canna after this next run with advanced and nectar. So best advice I have is try everything u can and figure out a recipe that works best for you.

313MMJgrower

Lol funny...I been growing 10 years mostly outdoor and fully organic but u seem to kno all about me huh...wow there are alot of idiots on these forums

313MMJgrower

Lol funny...I been growing 10 years mostly outdoor and fully organic but u seem to kno all about me huh...wow there are alot of idiots on these forums
I get great results from damn near everything I've tried but advanced has been the best in yield and quality both but organic quality has always been better

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I get great results from damn near everything I've tried but advanced has been the best in yield and quality both but organic quality has always been better
You bumped a 6 year old thread saying AN is awesome. Yeah... I'm the idiot. Cool story, bro. "AN is the BEST except organic is always better." You are a walking contradiction. Everyone know that Detroit outdoor grown with AN is the best. Hahaha.

313MMJgrower

See lol I grow indoor now guy and I'm saying an is best hydroponic nutes imo and bigger yields but organic quality is better. Your just another AN hater I'm sure...just stfu as u kno nothing about my growing . U grow your way and I'll grow mine. They way I grow has nothing to do with you jackasd

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

You just said it. Grow for yield instead of quality. That's all I need to know about your grow.... if you actually knew how to grow you can hit giant yields of organic that is actually worth smoking.

313MMJgrower

Yep whatever u say I get good yields organics but advanced is bigger and I'm using a bunch of organic additives as well along with mother earth super tea and I'm sure it will be great...it always turns out great so go away guy u kno nothing about my end product so go whine somewhere else about how u kno everything about growing and im sure your way is the only way lol complete fool

313MMJgrower

And I never said that's what I grow for...as I originally stated I have been trying different combinations of products to see if I can improve even further even tho I already grow fire. I believe it can always improve and you can always learn more. But u should do something more productive with your time than hate on people on grow threads. It just makes you look childish and stupid

Top Bottom