advanced nutrients help

• Thread starter aniggity420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I know it will taste like AN and burn like shit. That's all I need to know. Prolly about that e20 and avid also. Enjoy your shitty weed and keep supporting a shitty company. I did miss trolling you F boys. Glad to be back at it.

313MMJgrower

Ohh yea u kno everything...u need a life tho for real. Trolling lol stupid shit right there...you truly are a loser and that all I need to kno about you. Also if you have actually grown using AN and is burnt and tasted shitty than you are the one that needs to learn to grow dumbass..lmfao ..you definitely did not do it right if that's your end product...very sad coming from someone who talks asuch trash as yourself

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I've never used it, but always can tell when someone has. It has a very distinct flavor when you are used to smoking organic. I can only imagine how many times you've had to relite your joint during this convo.

313MMJgrower

Hate all u want but I'm actually putting in the work trying different lineups ..I have it like that so why not.

1477409203323 1132602071

313MMJgrower

I've never used it, but always can tell when someone has. It has a very distinct flavor when you are used to smoking organic. I can only imagine how many times you've had to relite your joint during this convo.
Lol if u flush properly dry properly and cure properly it's amazing so the people I kno using it don't have it dialed in yet

313MMJgrower

I've read great thing about nectar for the gods and I have a 12 bottle kit I'm going to run soon up against advanced and I'm hoping to switch to their lineup ..its cheaper and almost all organic.. I found that with advanced if u stop the bud candy in week 6 that taste isn't there...maybe recommend that to anyone u kno using advanced

313MMJgrower

I've read great thing about nectar for the gods and I have a 12 bottle kit I'm going to run soon up against advanced and I'm hoping to switch to their lineup ..its cheaper and almost all organic.. I found that with advanced if u stop the bud candy in week 6 that taste isn't there...maybe recommend that to anyone u kno using advanced
Also do a 10 day flush with a flushing agent and then water only along with cutting out the bud candy in week 6...works wonders for me

markesparza1

markesparza1

so i just recently bought the sensi grow and bloom a&b along with bigbud powder, bud candy, and sensizym. and i was wondering how often you guys feed your plants the a/n. once a week then any more water your plants need just water? or do you do every water you feed? i got the calander and everything just curious how often you guys mix it with you water.
and i also have a bunch of worm tea can add that as well to the combo with no problems? i use sunshine mix #4 inside pretty big tubs idk exactly how much they hold tho prolly like 6 gals

thanks!
Yeah buddy you need to feed every time weak stronger weak is what I was told and dos and work perfect with soilless mix never plain water buddy

Top Bottom