Advanced Nutrients Question

• Thread starter McLeafy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

McLeafy

I've only ever used Fox farms cert. I purchased the AN connoisseur lone and I was curious what your suggestions would be as to which TWO other AN products to mix in would be. I will also be running mammoth P and FF Bembe.

Smerb

Smerb

I've only ever used Fox farms cert. I purchased the AN connoisseur lone and I was curious what your suggestions would be as to which TWO other AN products to mix in would be. I will also be running mammoth P and FF Bembe.
What are you missing in the lineup?

Enforcer

Enforcer

I run B-52 and VooDoo juice in veg, along with another brand silicate and enzyme. In flower I'm going to run the same as veg plus Big Bud, Overdrive, Bud Candy, and Flawless Finish.

If you only want 2, I would suggest the B-52 and the Voodoo Juice. The B-52 you run throughout the grow, the Voodoo Juice you only run the first 2 weeks of each stage.

Enforcer

Enforcer

what about Carboload in flower?
I'm not really familiar with that product. When I was selecting nutes for this run, I didn't want to fall into the "I need everything" trap. I think carboload and bud candy are similar. So I just went with one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom