Advanced Nutrients Users in the 831

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I talked to their owner the other day and he claims that Massive can replace 5 bottles of AN. Those bottles are
Hammerhead
Liquid Big Bud
Bud Candy
Nirvana
Overdrive

I'm not saying that this is a true statement, But I would love to see a side by side. I MIGHT be able to get a gallon of Massive and a gallon of Finisher for someone to try on a grow log. Hit me up if you think you might want to take this challenge. It is best if you have a couple logs on the farm and that they were run using only AN.

I

indoorherbs

Sure, it can replace things. You can replace your HPS with a bottle of Massive.

You can even replace the gasoline in your car with Massive.

Just don't expect it to run. At all.

You can replace anything with anything but doesn't mean it will work as well. Massive isn't bad don't get me wrong. But keep in mind who told you that... he's gonna say his stuff is the best regardless of what the truth might be.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Down to be your rodent tester Mendo! Bout to be throwing some ladies in flower as soon as I can take some cuts off my selected pheno. You wouldn't have to send the products too, easy as pie!

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

I'm running it right now instead of big bud so we'll see. I've used big bud for years.

Not sure but I'll probably still run MOAB/HH week 6 and 7.

I've used Massive a little in the past but this is the first run that I'm fully committed. Super clean and stable in the resi tank. Plants seem to stretch a little more on this than Big bud. Smells so good! I'm running it with Heavy 16.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Sure, it can replace things. You can replace your HPS with a bottle of Massive.

You can even replace the gasoline in your car with Massive.

Just don't expect it to run. At all.

You can replace anything with anything but doesn't mean it will work as well. Massive isn't bad don't get me wrong. But keep in mind who told you that... he's gonna say his stuff is the best regardless of what the truth might be.

Wow! I don't really know how to respond to that. I guess you're right. The stuff probably won't work. I understand that it may have all the essential components as the other products that it is replacing, but it is still the same as replacing gas with massive. Impossible! What was I thinking?

Chrondondalae- I agree! The stuff smells great! It also works very well. The stretch is from the gibberelins, it gives more room to fill out. I replaced H&G top booster and bud xl with it and I am getting the same if not better results.

Platinum- I got a cat that is that has been running AN for the last few years to try it out. I'll get you a sample thought. PM me later.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Wow! I don't really know how to respond to that. I guess you're right. The stuff probably won't work. I understand that it may have all the essential components as the other products that it is replacing, but it is still the same as replacing gas with massive. Impossible! What was I thinking?

Chrondondalae- I agree! The stuff smells great! It also works very well. The stretch is from the gibberelins, it gives more room to fill out. I replaced H&G top booster and bud xl with it and I am getting the same if not better results.

Platinum- I got a cat that is that has been running AN for the last few years to try it out. I'll get you a sample thought. PM me later.

PM sent bruh, hope to hear from you soon.

I

indoorherbs

There needs to be a sarcasm font for the Internet. I'm relatively confident you're trying to peg the meter here but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

My point is simply that it's easy to make claims about A replacing B simply because you can substitute anything for anything if that's all you're claiming.

It would be a lot more telling, however, if they made some kind of concrete claim like "it works every bit as well/better than these products or you get your money back". Kind of like what Advanced Nutrients does.

Top Bottom