Advanced Nuts? Opinions?

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

wats good fam....First time grower here. I decided to go with the advanced nuts line. Have you guys have good/bad experiences with it? How about specific products like voodoo, big bud and overdrive? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.:smiley_joint:

A

addicted

I have used the 100% Organic line, the complete line. I loved the growth, it was very lush, and the final product was superb. Smelled amazing, tasted amazing, was pure and simple amazing.

I have only done a few runs with it though due to its overwhelming price for the complete line... So even though I liked the growth and finished product, I just don't think it's practical for me to fork over the cash again.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Have to agree with addicted, there are way too many products and all are over priced. Not knocking the quality but damn the stuff is pricey.

jj

T

TheMadHatter

I'm still getting my AN dialed in but I do have to say my friend grows the best weed I've smoked and he uses the full line A and B. He just wont tell me what his ratio's are.

I do think there marketing is bullshit and half the shit they say in there advertisements is bullshit just trying to promote there products, but they work!

P

Papa_kush

I'm still getting my AN dialed in but I do have to say my friend grows the best weed I've smoked and he uses the full line A and B. He just wont tell me what his ratio's are.

I do think there marketing is bullshit and half the shit they say in there advertisements is bullshit just trying to promote there products, but they work!

Yeah they're bank but im not using the whole line. Which products do u use?

T

TheMadHatter

Sensi A + B and just bout everything else except sensizyme I prefer hygrozyme and for next flowering I'm gonna give Cronisour a try.

H

hbstoner

Fox Farms here.
Good value too.

Ya until I switched to an all organic/teas setup i used foxfarm grow/tiger/big bloom and some cal mag and got awesome results. Im still using it for vegging moms as well since its much easier to use long term.

W

WCC

Some of there products rock ... I agree with everyone else on the pricing though ... 1gal of VooDoo Juice is now 350.00 CAD ... F*** !!!!!!

N

Nuglover

I use their organic Mother Earth products with fine results and it wasn't expensive.

S

Sirius

I tried the connoseur full line but had better results (taste/yield) with cutting edge 3 part plus additives humtea and humboldts gravity. im going to give the an another run but as of yet im partial to cutting edge

I

irie

Haven't read any of this thread but here's my 2 cents.

I joined up at the AN forums years ago and was a devout follower of the cult. I began growing with their products and defended them to the death. That was then.

Now, I will never go back....so much dirt/information was shared after the forums went down, and I think they mis-managed their company, which led to the price hikes.

In reality, the nutes don't make the plant...the grower makes the plant.

But if you must, try the Conny and/or big bud. Those are the only products worth a look imo.

Now i use all PBP and Fox Farm and have better results all around...

R

ryan

I am not the best but not like the rest....as per my knowledge and experience Advanced nutrients contain pharmaceutical grade substances instead of inferior components.

And second thing,Big Bud will dramatically increase flower girth, width, and weight production like no other bloom enhancing product can.Big Bud is the only bloom supplement available that has an extensive line of amino acid ingredients that are pertinent to the growth process.

Big buds builds flowering sites and works symbiotically with Bud Blood and Overdrive in that Bud Blood initiates flowering, Big Bud builds flowering sites, and Overdrive fills in those sites with weight, girth and density. Voodoo Juice colonizes root systems and massively enhances plant growth.

Hope above information will work for you any way....all the best..

T

TheMadHatter

^Are you a rep?? lol

lmao I was thinking the same thing, However I do agree the best weed I've seen was grown with Sensi A+B with all the other things. Hands down Biggest nicest nugs of OG I've seen.

P

Papa_kush

Well I have some OG in my room so hopefully ill have the same luck ;]

Top Bottom