Advanced piranha discontinued?

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Since the cap is no longer shipping ogbiowar to Canada I have had to use AN piranha and tarantula...I prefer the powder forms over liquid bit it's all I can find.
Recently can't find piranha anywhere and when I look online it's sold out everywhere... My local shop told me their discontinued or they can't get it anymore ...

Curious if anyone has the scoop ?

Martbmw

Martbmw

Since the cap is no longer shipping ogbiowar to Canada I have had to use AN piranha and tarantula...I prefer the powder forms over liquid bit it's all I can find.
Recently can't find piranha anywhere and when I look online it's sold out everywhere... My local shop told me their discontinued or they can't get it anymore ...

Curious if anyone has the scoop ?

B

Burned Haze

If you need a root stimulator , fuck the hydro store brands and def one related to Monsanto . Rootamentary rocks just like all of PS PRODUCTS , 1-3ml per gal

• Increase plant growth with N-P-K and micro-minerals to create an optimal root zone.
  • Cultivate root growth bacteria with this specialized formula designed to accelerate growth!
  • Stimulate root development and plant metabolism with natural plant-based extracts and enzymes.
  • Regenerate damaged roots.

• Rootamentary combines nitrogen, phosphoric acid, potassium and micro-minerals to increase plant growth response and encourage an optimal root zone.

It also promotes a bloom of nitrogen-fixing bacteria that takes nitrogen out of the air and turns it into plant-available nitrogen. These natural soil bacteria provide an additional bonus by creating natural plant growth regulators (PGRs) that tell your plants to grow. They’re like natural growth hormones for your plants, made by bacteria already present in the soil!

You can use Rootamentary early in plant development as a root stimulator and use it throughout vegetative growth to ensure massive roots. It can also be applied moderately during early flowering and fruiting as a supplemental nitrogen boost.

guymandude

guymandude

i use Great White myco and it works well. When i harvest my plants and empty the pots, the coco smells like fresh mushrooms.......

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm using RAW microbes right now. Cheap compared to many of the other options, and very high cell counts. Loads of beneficial bacteria and fungi in there.
Got mine on Amazon, I'm also in Canada.

Artski87

Artski87

I'm using RAW microbes right now. Cheap compared to many of the other options, and very high cell counts. Loads of beneficial bacteria and fungi in there.
Got mine on Amazon, I'm also in Canada.
Heard about raw nutes. How is the ph? Are they ph stable at all ?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Heard about raw nutes. How is the ph? Are they ph stable at all ?

To be clear I'm not using their nutes, just the microbes.
It doesnt affect ph at all so far that I've noticed. Runoff ph is fine. But I dont let it sit in a res either, I dose the res with microbes and feed it to the plant immediately once per week, then I clean out my res immediately afterwards. The RAW microbes leave a lot of carrier material that settles to the bottom of the res, but so did Great White.
I also use a take off line and deliver the microbes in the nutes with a watering wand rather than pumping it through the irrigation lines.

Top Bottom