Advanced Plant's Care System! Future technology (Check out!)

• Thread starter PakiWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Would you like to use a remote and secure Planting System?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
P

PakiWeed

Hello everyone! I have recently started developing a system which controls my temperature, soil's PH, water and humidity via Online interface. For Public use is right now it's at this stage where you can add any plant's, and see few info about it, which may help a lot if you have many plants and maybe want to track they're progress as sometimes memory can really get messy.

This is the screenshot of the interface so far.

1_fw.png

2_fw.png

4_fw.png

To be honest, I really want to know the potential of this for further development so I can make it free so everyone can use it.

To help me out, if you would work with such program, which features would you want it to have so it would really catch your attention. If you have any ideas, suggestions please let me know!

Ideas for example: (temperature metter, PH, etc..), The Hardware would be included if this actually reach the point of success.

LIVE EXAMPLE: www.netskyes.com/Plants/

Thank you all :)

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Is this just an online journal? Or is the idea to actually make adjustments from a computer?

PB

P

PakiWeed

Is this just an online journal? Or is the idea to actually make adjustments from a computer?

PB

Hi! Thanks for your reply :)) This is a an idea to adjust everything from computer, the managing interface is online as website and it communicate with software installed on your computer which then interact with plants (hardware included). You can create a plan for plants and the program will follow it, or you can manually manage every plant for example. Water= every 3 days, Add fertilizer= every week etc., plus ( all the information you need should be displayed, temperature, humidity, PH, grow rate etc.)... Hope you got the whole view of the end idea. Right now I'm striving every day to improve and put everything together to actually make this work. Basically its a robot that take care of your plants and you can follow the process online :D I'm actually very excited about this!

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
So... I have seen a lot of grows that produce sub par stuff just because people aren't around, aren't actually interested, and basically don't care. I like a grow that can be touched, felt, and somewhat sync'ed up with- in person. I think a lot of the medicine comes from there. How would your computer interface be superior to say working on a farm project on your facebook account? If your medicine comes from the computer, is there a better application for this software/robot setup?

PB

P

PakiWeed

So... I have seen a lot of grows that produce sub par stuff just because people aren't around, aren't actually interested, and basically don't care. I like a grow that can be touched, felt, and somewhat sync'ed up with- in person. I think a lot of the medicine comes from there. How would your computer interface be superior to say working on a farm project on your facebook account? If your medicine comes from the computer, is there a better application for this software/robot setup?

PB

Hey! If i understood you right I completely agree with you that grow shouldn't be fully remote but in touch with person growing it just like you said :D Computer interface would just show you things you want it to show you :) You can use it only as online organized journal to keep track of your plants, show you crucial data as i mentioned you chose which data to plug to interface(temp, humidity etc.) / create a plan which would automaticly folow and do it or you can go even more advance. For example some people are different plants/ or alot of plants that can't all be tracked for days/age/watered/etc.. Well when the project will be finished I will let you know :D Thanks!

Top Bottom