Advanced Platinum Series P600 X2 - Need Ac?

• Thread starter skywalkerOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

I've decided to ditch my 1000W HPS in favor of running a dual P600 setup. I was going to order a dual hose portable AC but didn't know if it would still be needed? Right now I'm running the 1000W HPS at 400W and the room never gets over 80 degrees at the heat of the day when the lights are off. When the lights are on the temp is staying around 78.

Thanks,

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Those temps are great. They key is to never let the canopy itself where the light is shines get over 85. and have plenty of co2 in the room when you get to these levels. I use one of those laser temp things to check my temps. if you add a ac you may be able to put your lights closer to the buds and still keep them below the 85. A dual hose portable ac is exactly what you need. keep the smell from blowing out because it pulls fresh air from outside the room. a Ac will also help you keep your humidity down during your final weeks of flowering. Also you will be able do drop the temps down low as possible during the final few weeks of flower. will bring out the colors preserve the thc you have built. heat and light degrade thc.

Top Bottom