ADVANCED SENSI COCO! FINALLY!

• Thread starter teeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

I wouldnt hold your breath, lol. The store i shop at just got PH perfect in and its supposedly been out for a year now. It will prolly be out next year sometime. I dont know im just sayin'. I have also heared thru the canna-vine that they are also working on a line for Led grown plants. Im an advanced nute guy myself and i will say that they have their issues. However, they have pushed the industry in ways it may never have been other wise. For that they deserve some credit. JMO

I think that's fair. I just expect a little bit more scientific detail--tell us a mechanism that you're manipulating. They claim they are using these advanced methods, and I just want to see the research. Either way if it works for you, it works :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
A nute line for LED??? LOL!!!!

Now that is some funny shit. How about a nute line for t-5's, or maybe a nute line for my 600 watters? That sounds like a great way to dilute nutes even further to save money and charge the same price.

(no offense!)

The best thing to do is look at commercial Ag. Look at how they grow, and copy it. Then dial it to your specific strain. MMJ isnt that extraordinary. It is a plant. A flowering plant. treat it like a flowering annual that is phototropic and you will be fine. The poinsettia is a perfect model IMHO. I have been thinking about looking in to jr peters poinsettia formula for what its worth.

I have used the full line of advanced, botanicare, H&G... I have used GH 3 part and floranova. I have used a lot of shit. Now that I have learned more about nutrient profiles, I no longer buy things off the shelf unless I get suckered (aptus for example recently got me with their full line which I am not super impressed with).

I highly suggest reading some of Spurrs work, or fatman, or yosemitesam, quantrill... these guys know their shit... and none of them buy the hype. The more we read, the more we learn. Then we can free ourselves to the poitn of makign an educated decision. Kind of like learnign nutrition and then looking at nutritional facts on the food we buy. Did you know raisin bran has more sugar than coco puffs? I bet you didn't.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

If you guys think iguana juice reeks then you guys are probably getting spoiled old bottles. I use to get it shipped directly from advanced and it would smell nice. Kind of like a blend of oysters and other sea stuff lol can't quite describe it.. I did notice that once I stopped storing it on a cool place it started to smell more like spoiled fish. So I think the bad smell might come from the hydro shops having it in their shelfs too long not to mention the hot weather..

Always take that into consideration when buying organic nutes from shops..

dankworth

dankworth

oh hell yeah I have been waiting my whole life for this.. :eek:

PSYCHE!!
Dude you said PSYCHE!!
Awesome. I brought back "rad" and "word" years ago.
Out of respect.

Oh and
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/forums/nutrients-and-fertilizers.168/
unicorn_boy.jpg

Edit- Anybody know the specific NPK values on this product?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Are all chemical salts the same?....manufacturer wise?

Is there a brand thats better than another?....I know JK was speaking about a company the DW was gonna check out.

squiggly

squiggly

Are all chemical salts the same?....manufacturer wise?

Is there a brand thats better than another?....I know JK was speaking about a company the DW was gonna check out.

No.

In theory they should be, but in reality the purity will vary from plant to plant and from process to process. It's almost impossible to end up with something which is 100% pure, otherwise the answer would be yes.

darkpink

darkpink

Thats right folks.

advanced nutrients is about to release the long awaited SENSI COCO line of base nutes.

it is part A and part B, or GROW and BLOOM, i am not sure yet.

wont require the usual cal mag and shit, i cant wait to get my hands on this and do a side by side with GPN

ive used just sensi ab on and off for the past year and half with no problems and i gro 100% coco, never any issues. now there doin away with the regular sensi and goin sensi ph perfect shit and now im havin problems with veg, up to that poin everything was perfect with the rugular. dont think ill be using sensi ph perfect anymore.

Im back to my GH 3 part experimenting with big bud, bud candy with kool bloom after i drop big bud plus floralicious bloom mixes are the shit! my shit is swole !!!!!!!!!!

teeker

teeker

@darkpink- diagnosing and learning from your problem is what you should be doing. switching nutes because of what is likely human error, is the absolute worst way to become a better gardener. have fun!

dankworth

dankworth

ive used just sensi ab on and off for the past year and half with no problems and i gro 100% coco, never any issues. now there doin away with the regular sensi and goin sensi ph perfect shit and now im havin problems with veg, up to that poin everything was perfect with the rugular. dont think ill be using sensi ph perfect anymore.

Im back to my GH 3 part experimenting with big bud, bud candy with kool bloom after i drop big bud plus floralicious bloom mixes are the shit! my shit is swole !!!!!!!!!!

That's right.
When you get your shit all nice and dialed, they reformulate. Or dilute. Or drop a product that rocked.
Fuck AN.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/an-hate-thread-come-hate-away-on-an-its-a-party.48277/

darkpink

darkpink

@darkpink- diagnosing and learning from your problem is what you should be doing. switching nutes because of what is likely human error, is the absolute worst way to become a better gardener. have fun!
Human error, how could you even say that. Did you not comprehend my post?

ill say it again: goin on 2 yrs with regular sensi ab everything is perfect the whole way through....!

Then my shop stops selling the regular sensi ab because AN is doing away with it, so i have to resort to the ph perfect sensi ab...>>>>>> ok now this is where it gets complicated for you>>>> I START USING SENSI PH PERFECT THE SAME WAY I HAVE THESE LAST TWO YEARS AND NOW MY VEG IS LOOKIN LIKE SHIT!

So explain to me how that is my human error????????

BTY GH 3 Part is the old faithfull pulling my veg back from the dead hommie. Why would i sit and tinker for god knows how long and risk loosing my mothers and veg with another changed product just to make it work. i dont take risks like that, not me dude. This isnt a video game for me, i cannot just hit the reset when everything dies out slowly, this is years of work that i dont plan to loose because they took a perfectly good product and made it worse for some shity reason. i know what works, has worked, and doesnt work anymore. I didnt switch nutes because i wanted to i did it because I HAD TOO!

dont take that wrong bro its just the truth nothing personal yo!

good luck to you

teeker

teeker

....I START USING SENSI PH PERFECT THE SAME WAY I HAVE THESE LAST TWO YEARS AND NOW MY VEG IS LOOKIN LIKE SHIT!

.......So explain to me how that is my human error????????

You answered yourself.

The old sensi and the new ph perfect sensi are not the exact same, and you said yourself you used them the same way and had problems.

that is your fault, not the nutrients fault lol.

darkpink

darkpink

darkpink

darkpink

You answered yourself.

The old sensi and the new ph perfect sensi are not the exact same, and you said yourself you used them the same way and had problems.

that is your fault, not the nutrients fault lol.

HOMMIE THE RATIOS/DIRECTIONS ARE THE EXACT SAME AS THE OLD. YOUR LIKE A STUBBORN ROCK DUDE.

teeker

teeker

are the old rates not different than the new ones on the calculator?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

why the are there different dispersal rates on the jug and the calculator?....that makes it easy.....pfft:confused:

darkpink

darkpink

no
are the old rates not different than the new ones on the calculator?

thats what im sayin. there the same look at the bottle, then there web calc they portray them as identicle. i even talk to the local rep on the phone he claims there the exact same but with ph balance technology. but my veg says otherwise, and ive changed nothing.

who knows ya know.

darkpink

darkpink

listen guys/gals
for
ive got 30 posts, all of wich are pictures, and info on my current grow, and i have never once trolled anyone else.

i did not post this for trolling to take place.

advanced nutes are THE MOST CANNABIS SPECIFIC NUTES AVAILABLE, that is FACT.

and now they are about to release a coco specific nute, and you guys just wanna bash right away?
-----------------------------------------
@chemchris

you created a great coco thread, and in your thread you are talking about the same kinda thing i am...

frankly im stunned that you would say what you did... heres a direct quote from YOU

"One thing I have seen on most brands of ground coir is the claim to be "prewashed" or "preflushed". BULLSHIT. This bit of humor for me was first discovered when I started using the loose bags of Botanicare vs the compressed bricks being that it was 10 bucks more for a bag and I got half of the cocoand why you ask? First because I'm lazy. Second because having to flush the 1700ppm+ of salt out of the compressed brick gets a little old. Well funny thing is the loose bag was throwing out above 1800ppm. How far above? I don't know. My truncheon at the time wouldn't read above 1800ppm. Big Ole Waste Of Money."

but no chris....why would you waste your money on good coco, REGULAR WORKS JUST FINE, ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS RINSE RINSE RINSE!

see what im saying?? you of all people are bashing me for posting this lol.

ide rather use a coco specific nute for the same reason we buy bags of canna rather than bricks of shit, way more convenient, and developed/tested for a few years with coco and cannabis.

i am testing some nutes from JD@ Global Pacific Nutes, and will do a side by side with the sensi coco when it comes out.

--------------------------

you guys are burning bridges jumping on new members like that, i CAME HERE TO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM TROLL KIDS LIKE THAT!

i didnt say OMG UNICORN JIZZ AMAZING BEST SAUCE EVER NOTHING ELSE WORKS BUT THIS OMG OMG!

im just saying, hey a reputable cannabis specific nutrient company will be releasing a 2 part complete coco nutrient soon

i thought i may get a "hey, thanks for posting this, i didnt know about it, good to see another coco specific nute"

goodness the "i didnt say OMG UNICORN JIZZ AMAZING BEST SAUCE EVER NOTHING ELSE WORKS BUT THIS OMG OMG!

was the funniest shit ever dude.. im cryin im laughin sooo hard..

its nothing personal here yo, please dont take all that shit personal, stick around. its all the propaganda and nutes this and nutes that nutrient shoot out this and that its all proped everwhere like ads in NY, in the end its all BS yes some products they have are ok and work a " bit" and better then others some, but most just suck and suck $ right out of your pocket (huum kushy kushy,lmao) peoples know what works and what doesnt here, here peoples actually know the differance of good shit and just advertising campaigns ya know.

This is the FARM for a reason there are top folks runnin around here but most here stay away form all the snake oil hype, its just a plant... in the end there like strippers the worse you treat them the harder they try to please you straight up. i got this one stripper girl of mine i slap around quite a bit and she still loves to please me, its just a metaphore but you undrstand.

i could dig up some dirt in my back yard and piss in the container once a week and have bigger buds then big bud or whatever could ever dish out! there so many ways to get the results but theres a better way and thats just a simple simple regimine.

btw how long you been growing? if i told you there was a better way would you embrace it, good, stay away from all the AN hype, yes ive tried there shit but let me save you the heart ache just use GH or miracle grow from wal mart youll get better results trust me and even save a few bucks!

goodness i gotta stop tooooo many beeEERs :D

Top Bottom