ADVANCED SENSI COCO! FINALLY!

• Thread starter teeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darkpink

darkpink

oo btw i buy loads of botanicare 5k bricks i dump each brick into an 18 gallon tote and dump 3 gallons of RO water on it then come back 3 days later and it feels just like the bag shit soft and spongy and the ppms are always 200 or so, who said it was 1800?, not sure i trust that comment maybee if they dump straight well water on it.

peace out and goodnight

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

i could dig up some dirt in my back yard and piss in the container once a week and have bigger buds then big bud or whatever could ever dish out! there so many ways to get the results but theres a better way and thats just a simple simple regimine.

btw how long you been growing? if i told you there was a better way would you embrace it, good, stay away from all the AN hype, yes ive tried there shit but let me save you the heart ache just use GH or miracle grow from wal mart youll get better results trust me and even save a few bucks!

goodness i gotta stop tooooo many beeEERs :D

Piss and yard dirt?

Miracle Grow?

I am not an AN fan , but these statements are silly.

green punk

green punk

oo btw i buy loads of botanicare 5k bricks i dump each brick into an 18 gallon tote and dump 3 gallons of RO water on it then come back 3 days later and it feels just like the bag shit soft and spongy and the ppms are always 200 or so, who said it was 1800?, not sure i trust that comment maybee if they dump straight well water on it.

peace out and goodnight

I have seen whole pallets of Botanicare coco grow be off the charts ppm wise. Ive seen coco grow be at 200 ppm. Their techs claim 200 ppm is what they shoot for. I use straight brick for 5 per 5kilo brick. It is always 2 or 300 never 0ver 400 ppm.

And yeah. Im sure miracle grow would rock in coco. That shit works. My neighbors dug up their yard and planted a bunch of walmart garden center plants and used miracle grow and they had a bumper crop, gigantic sunflowers. Made my all organic veggies pale in comparison. I wouldn't eat there stuff, but man it is big and beautiful.

W

willy led wonka

A lil fyi----almost all of the nutrient companies are advertising lines for coco long b4 advanced. I think they are just making what the public is buying. As for the LED specific food......if you havent grown with leds you cant possibly understand what deficiences most of the nute lines lack in---it has to be made up somewhere. Ive yet to find any line that didnt leave me with some sort of issue under high power leds. AN or otherwise. Just saying.

darkpink

darkpink

i gavemy cousin a clone and he grew his first grow with miracle grow from wal mart with 450 ppm tap water, i didnt even know at the time and never cared to ask but in the end he out grew me with one plant under a 400 watter shitty jap hood. few months went buy and we happen to be talkin grow he told me what he did i was like WHAT FOR REAL? i couldnt even tell the differance because he flushed vigirously! but no i was speaking as metaphore, i dont use MG. keeping it simple with just base and pk booster mid flower and sugers at the end produce equivilant yields and better flavors.

Peace

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

i gavemy cousin a clone and he grew his first grow with miracle grow from wal mart with 450 ppm tap water, i didnt even know at the time and never cared to ask but in the end he out grew me with one plant under a 400 watter shitty jap hood. few months went buy and we happen to be talkin grow he told me what he did i was like WHAT FOR REAL? i couldnt even tell the differance because he flushed vigirously! but no i was speaking as metaphore, i dont use MG. keeping it simple with just base and pk booster mid flower and sugers at the end produce equivilant yields and better flavors.

Peace

I have smoked MG weed also.....and its NOWHERE as good as weed I grew with quality nutes.

If my weed wasn't better than MG weed....I would be pissed.

S

swisscheese

Regular sensi works just fine in coco idk why the need for a coco sensi except to make more money.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I have never run coco. I ammend heavily with it...but never straight..

What is the basic logic behind having different nutrients for coco?

Lotsa "coco" formulations out there.

Does coco "act" differently than say, .....promix?

S

swisscheese

I have never run coco. I ammend heavily with it...but never straight..

What is the basic logic behind having different nutrients for coco?

Lotsa "coco" formulations out there.

Does coco "act" differently than say, .....promix?
They say it acts different than say a promix or other soiless mix. I believe it has to do with calcium, magnesium, and potassium and how the medium uptakes them and cation exchange. The more I learn the more I realize from professional and long time growers that nutrient companies like advanced are full of shit. People grow great stuff with miracle grow. People grow great stuff with well water and compost. If you want to grow great stuff get strong genetics and learn to read your plant.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

hehe....I have strong genetics and already know how to read my plants.;)

I have seen pots with the dirt stained blue from MG....lol.....its gross.

I wouldn't call it great stuff, IMHO. There are alot of old farts that use Alaska fish and MG and nothing else. I dont prefer the weed....but to each his own.

I have a good thing going with chems in veg and organics in flower. We all have our little ways....lotsa roads to heaven..:)

S

swisscheese

hehe....I have strong genetics and already know how to read my plants.;)

I have seen pots with the dirt stained blue from MG....lol.....its gross.

I wouldn't call it great stuff, IMHO. There are alot of old farts that use Alaska fish and MG and nothing else. I dont prefer the weed....but to each his own.

I have a good thing going with chems in veg and organics in flower. We all have our little ways....lotsa roads to heaven..:)

I don't use or endorse MG either lol! But like you said more than one way to skin a nute company.

teeker

teeker

goodness the "i didnt say OMG UNICORN JIZZ AMAZING BEST SAUCE EVER NOTHING ELSE WORKS BUT THIS OMG OMG!

was the funniest shit ever dude.. im cryin im laughin sooo hard..

its nothing personal here yo, please dont take all that shit personal, stick around. its all the propaganda and nutes this and nutes that nutrient shoot out this and that its all proped everwhere like ads in NY, in the end its all BS yes some products they have are ok and work a " bit" and better then others some, but most just suck and suck $ right out of your pocket (huum kushy kushy,lmao) peoples know what works and what doesnt here, here peoples actually know the differance of good shit and just advertising campaigns ya know.

This is the FARM for a reason there are top folks runnin around here but most here stay away form all the snake oil hype, its just a plant... in the end there like strippers the worse you treat them the harder they try to please you straight up. i got this one stripper girl of mine i slap around quite a bit and she still loves to please me, its just a metaphore but you undrstand.

i could dig up some dirt in my back yard and piss in the container once a week and have bigger buds then big bud or whatever could ever dish out! there so many ways to get the results but theres a better way and thats just a simple simple regimine.

btw how long you been growing? if i told you there was a better way would you embrace it, good, stay away from all the AN hype, yes ive tried there shit but let me save you the heart ache just use GH or miracle grow from wal mart youll get better results trust me and even save a few bucks!

goodness i gotta stop tooooo many beeEERs :D

LOL had to use that line! I get ya 100%, and i dont take anything personal, its all good!

being on other forums that have nothing to do with growing, i see people flock on stuff for absolutely no reason at all.
some automotive guys flock on shit like it is gold, when there is absolutely nothing better about the product at all, may even be WORSE and cost MORE! yet they go WILD for NO REASON!!!!

hell ive seen guys spend tens of thousands and not have a goddamn clue what they are doing at all, and have nothing to show for it, or not be anywhere near there original goal.

we can grow good bud with nearly nothing at all, or we can grow good bud with 100000 different unicorn jizz formula's, but we both know your environment, light, and genetics are more important than nutrients most times, so its a bit of a wash, and really becomes personal preference right?

lets face it, the nute companies fuck you with the supplements. base nutes dont really cost shit unless you are a true hydro grower.
AN is THE WORST for the pricing/ amount of additives they say you can combine, who the hell would spend $1000 on nutes a year for a personal 4-6 plant grow? im sure some people do, but damn its crazy, i ONLY use iguana, and maybe had 6 indoor and 2 outdoor harvests with it, no pro here at all, but i never have problems!

as long as we are all growing good bud, it doesnt really matter what you use to feed them, some oldies use fish heads and manure and whatnot, the commercial asians use 20-20-20 powder from seed to finish,some use liquid chems, and some guys get the TLO's going. all works for the most part.

Im not trying to pinch pennies, but im not a fanboy that buys up every product. KISS works all too well :)

darkpink

darkpink

LOL had to use that line! I get ya 100%, and i dont take anything personal, its all good!

being on other forums that have nothing to do with growing, i see people flock on stuff for absolutely no reason at all.
some automotive guys flock on shit like it is gold, when there is absolutely nothing better about the product at all, may even be WORSE and cost MORE! yet they go WILD for NO REASON!!!!

hell ive seen guys spend tens of thousands and not have a goddamn clue what they are doing at all, and have nothing to show for it, or not be anywhere near there original goal.

we can grow good bud with nearly nothing at all, or we can grow good bud with 100000 different unicorn jizz formula's, but we both know your environment, light, and genetics are more important than nutrients most times, so its a bit of a wash, and really becomes personal preference right?

lets face it, the nute companies fuck you with the supplements. base nutes dont really cost shit unless you are a true hydro grower.
AN is THE WORST for the pricing/ amount of additives they say you can combine, who the hell would spend $1000 on nutes a year for a personal 4-6 plant grow? im sure some people do, but damn its crazy, i ONLY use iguana, and maybe had 6 indoor and 2 outdoor harvests with it, no pro here at all, but i never have problems!

as long as we are all growing good bud, it doesnt really matter what you use to feed them, some oldies use fish heads and manure and whatnot, the commercial asians use 20-20-20 powder from seed to finish,some use liquid chems, and some guys get the TLO's going. all works for the most part.

Im not trying to pinch pennies, but im not a fanboy that buys up every product. KISS works all too well :)

"KISS sure does work well" :) , and in the end its almost all the same nutes and mediums, you said it all with 3 words " enviornment, light, and GENETICS, Then "growers talent" ;) , Nutes are last in my book! nutes do nothing for you if you dont have the experience to suceed in the first place.

darkpink

darkpink

catch 22 is you do need a good nute that can keep up with you and your skills that you apply. bummer hu

im my case it was no longer sensi ab ph perfect. i was disapointed to say the least!

xrob415x

xrob415x

"KISS sure does work well" :) , and in the end its almost all the same nutes and mediums, you said it all with 3 words " enviornment, light, and GENETICS, Then "growers talent" ;) , Nutes are last in my book! nutes do nothing for you if you dont have the experience to suceed in the first place.

I feel you bro!!!! 99% of all noobs dont follow this rule tho!! they all seem to think there is a secret miracle addative that can get you 2lbs per light. I always tell them not to start playing around with any additive other than silica until they get their room dialed in.

squiggly

squiggly

I feel you bro!!!! 99% of all noobs dont follow this rule tho!! they all seem to think there is a secret miracle addative that can get you 2lbs per light. I always tell them not to start playing around with any additive other than silica until they get their room dialed in.

I'm so glad I figured this out from the start.

The truth is these things did really well for a long time before we started fucking with them. The seeds just fall on the dirt and they just grow like that, you don't even have to bury them.

You don't grow the plants, the plants grow themselves. You need to get yourself the fuck out of their way as much as is humanly possible--which means not over fertilizing them. Nature doesn't just come dump chemical salts on plants while their growing--yet some how cannabis has made it all this time.

We can tweak this or increase that, but one should get an appreciation for how the plant does what IT does--before you go about figuring out what it is you're going to do.

teeker

teeker

verrry well said squiggly!

"You don't grow the plants, the plants grow themselves. You need to get yourself the fuck out of their way as much as is humanly possible" that part is sig worthy for sure :)

darkpink

darkpink

Thwo thumbs up from above!

Unless im running Hydro, (which i think is where alot of confusion sets in with new growers)
I nute like every 7-10' days growing in containers ( or 3 plain waterings inbetween) and most the time its about half bottle strength (strain dependant). i dont follow directions i just use the ratios for 2 or 3 part bases the leaves and my ppm meter tell me everything else!

silica works good for a natural ph up if you will. I havent used chemical up or down in over a year now.

When my life got busy and i started "neglecting the plants" ,showing no love, for some reason my yields increased. Thats when i noticed i had been over complicationg things. Then i started reaping more fruit for less labor, added bonus was i had extra cash in my pocket from not buying things that were unnecessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom