• Thread starter teeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
listen guys/gals
for
ive got 30 posts, all of wich are pictures, and info on my current grow, and i have never once trolled anyone else.

i did not post this for trolling to take place.

advanced nutes are THE MOST CANNABIS SPECIFIC NUTES AVAILABLE, that is FACT.

and now they are about to release a coco specific nute, and you guys just wanna bash right away?
-----------------------------------------
@chemchris

you created a great coco thread, and in your thread you are talking about the same kinda thing i am...

frankly im stunned that you would say what you did... heres a direct quote from YOU

"One thing I have seen on most brands of ground coir is the claim to be "prewashed" or "preflushed". BULLSHIT. This bit of humor for me was first discovered when I started using the loose bags of Botanicare vs the compressed bricks being that it was 10 bucks more for a bag and I got half of the cocoand why you ask? First because I'm lazy. Second because having to flush the 1700ppm+ of salt out of the compressed brick gets a little old. Well funny thing is the loose bag was throwing out above 1800ppm. How far above? I don't know. My truncheon at the time wouldn't read above 1800ppm. Big Ole Waste Of Money."

but no chris....why would you waste your money on good coco, REGULAR WORKS JUST FINE, ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS RINSE RINSE RINSE!

see what im saying?? you of all people are bashing me for posting this lol.

ide rather use a coco specific nute for the same reason we buy bags of canna rather than bricks of shit, way more convenient, and developed/tested for a few years with coco and cannabis.

i am testing some nutes from JD@ Global Pacific Nutes, and will do a side by side with the sensi coco when it comes out.

First off I am talking about coco mediums not nutes. Second what does that post have to do with the above or this thread. Third do you have experience with the nutes themselves and coco in general? You're comparing apples and oranges.

im watchin!

alot of folks have been noticing how FF products arent what they used to be since the company was sold. i havent used ANY personally, they are not readily available where i live.

ill be rockin a 100% coco grow shortly, love the stuff ;)

See with statements like that about FF I can see you do lots of homework without any real experience ;-)

teeker

teeker

chris - the nutes arent out, i dont work for AN, so no i havent used em. AN hasnt released anything about the line at all.

it will be like sensizym,ancient earth,calmg,wetbetty,b1,etc im guessing all rolled into a package specifically for coco. thats the CANNA vs brick reference, you can use brick with other plants without the same buffer and rinse, so using a nute designed only with canna coco and cannabis makes alot of sense does it not?

reg nutes work fine, yea! ive used iguana in coco for a few years with no problems,not claiming to be a pro, as i said i like to use the KISS method, not 20 additives and 4 base nutes. as we just talked about a page back, you can feed your plants whatever the hell you want. fish heads, urine, manure, 20-20-20 powder from the garden center,miracle grow, TLO's, WHATEVER! it comes down to personal preference. being biased toward a specific way of feeding or a specific brand is a joke since we are all feeding the same basic things no matter what brand or what form.

like i said before, im not praising a product i have never even seen,
i simply wanted to share that a new coco specific nute line tested ONLY on cannabis is coming out. that is all.

S

Sensibowl

I haven't heard anything about these nutes either.

But it's interesting to see how the AN haters come out to play when the name is brought up. Really, don't we have better things to talk about? Um, like growing?

dankworth

dankworth

I haven't heard anything about these nutes either.

But it's interesting to see how the AN haters come out to play when the name is brought up. Really, don't we have better things to talk about? Um, like growing?
You should do another post that has something to do with AN.
And another.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

wanna see something funny.....lol...go to his page and look where he has posted

the ONLY posts he has are AN threads......lolz...

and guess what? ...you guessed it...

he is cheerleading for AN on every one of them.......hehehehehe

dankworth

dankworth

AN should spin off a company that does legit cartoon-free products for big kids.
And hire us as consultants.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
chris - the nutes arent out, i dont work for AN, so no i havent used em. AN hasnt released anything about the line at all.

it will be like sensizym,ancient earth,calmg,wetbetty,b1,etc im guessing all rolled into a package specifically for coco. thats the CANNA vs brick reference, you can use brick with other plants without the same buffer and rinse, so using a nute designed only with canna coco and cannabis makes alot of sense does it not?

reg nutes work fine, yea! ive used iguana in coco for a few years with no problems,not claiming to be a pro, as i said i like to use the KISS method, not 20 additives and 4 base nutes. as we just talked about a page back, you can feed your plants whatever the hell you want. fish heads, urine, manure, 20-20-20 powder from the garden center,miracle grow, TLO's, WHATEVER! it comes down to personal preference. being biased toward a specific way of feeding or a specific brand is a joke since we are all feeding the same basic things no matter what brand or what form.

like i said before, im not praising a product i have never even seen,
i simply wanted to share that a new coco specific nute line tested ONLY on cannabis is coming out. that is all.

Yeah but my point is it's redundant. You don't need coco specific nutes for coco mediums. It's not rocket science. It's another medium. Coco isn't this crazy new thing that needs to be figured out with all these special nute lines and extra calmag and such. The best advice I can give is don't buy that crap so it wont get made anymore. I'm pretty sure its sensi or their new three part in smaller bottles with a colorful label that costs more. If i'm wrong oh well. All of us coco grower will stick to what has worked in the past. I here ya on that point and for pointing it out. AN is hit or miss on the boards. They have slung too much bullshit over the years for me to take them seriously.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah but my point is it's redundant. You don't need coco specific nutes for coco mediums. It's not rocket science. It's another medium. Coco isn't this crazy new thing that needs to be figured out with all these special nute lines and extra calmag and such. The best advice I can give is don't buy that crap so it wont get made anymore. I'm pretty sure its sensi or their new three part in smaller bottles with a colorful label that costs more. If i'm wrong oh well. All of us coco grower will stick to what has worked in the past. I here ya on that point and for pointing it out. AN is hit or miss on the boards. They have slung too much bullshit over the years for me to take them seriously.

LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!

konakings

konakings

ZOMG AN RELEASED NEW STUFF..... Ah ah ahhhh., sweet release...(anyone got a light?) Pffttt please what are you 12 with a new box of coco puffs. BUT THIS STUFF SAYS ITS SPECIFICALLY FOR UNICORN FARTS!

Do your research, and FUCK AN! Greedy bastards, slinging marketing hype, and endless herp + a little derp. Seriously, if you believe that "AN ferts are better because they have a SPECIFIC nute profile lined up to cannabis," I have a bridge to sell you. If you had already done your research you would know that.

Welcome to the farm, be prepared to get your feathered ruffles and your theories challenged. That is how you become a better ______ (insert thing you do here) by being challenged. It is only through this process that we can actually help you. So please dont get butt hurt over it, post some trolling lines to one of the most helpful (and genius) members on here, then claim you dont take anything personally. We are not the hydro shop you are not paying us to listen to your bs.

In the end, unruffle your panties, do some reading, and welcome to the farm! We actually appreciate and encourage you being here.

With all this being said, look into Jacks as a fertilizer. It is a dry salt fert that commercial ag uses. It does not have fancy cartoon labels on it, but many have experienced great results with it. Also, here is the big part...it is way cheaper and usually outperforms most of the BS!

Here are a couple threads to get you started.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...grow-log-from-seed-pure-coco-co2.50056/page-4
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...overpriced-hydroponic-nutrients.35395/page-20

Warning you may actually become educated and then want to bash the next person to come in here claiming this and that.Or maybe not, and youll continue to use and hype overpriced BS (in this case to advanced members) in the hope of catching unicorn farts.

Either way enjoy your hobby, dont hate, and once again welcome to the farm.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I didnt feel at home until I got banned a couple of times.

:D:D:confused::D:D

I love the farm...the BS detector is always turned ON. It just sux when it turns on me...lol..

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I never grew with coco, but who the f*** cares about a new line of nutes from AN. They already have like 200 different bottles of overpriced ferts and I'm sure if you are experienced with coco you can grow better buds and save a few bucks without AN's "special coco line-up".

Anyways, good luck to all and I'm bout to go on Dankworth's 'AN Hate Thread' so I can have some fun, peace.

Top Bottom