Advanced vs Canna vs House and Garden Price comparison per grow

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

Below I am going to post a link of a price comparison on a 3 week veg 8 week flower grow. The test isn't done by me but uses a 50 gal rez I believe done once a week. I just thought it was cool and others may be interested in it. I used Advanced at the collective I work at for a long time and loved it until we found House and Garden and did a side by side. We absolutely love House and Garden and Still use House and Garden on all my indoor grows. House and Garden does have a more expensive initial price than most but I doubt there is a more concentrated nutrient line than H&G so the price per gal is fairly cheap and very comparable to a lot of cheaper lines per gal. Anyway here is the link.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Keep in mind that the chart referenced in the link is based on the LARGEST bottle available. Lots of growers do not buy or purchase 20L bottles for examples. And as the size of the bottle gets smaller, your cost for it goes UP! So those prices reflected in that chart are not accurate unless you get the biggest bottle they make. Just a FYI

Cheers!

dankworth

dankworth

I can get all salts for nutes, bennies, ingredients for teas, enzymes, additives, everything that goes into a res, for less than $200 per year per light. And that is me spending money freely.

If I wanted to be really broke about it, I could get it done for $100 per year per light. But then quality would go down.

There are good nutrient threads here, and one mediocre one, that go into detail about this subject.

We can save lots of money very quickly by learning what not to buy.

Then you can take the money you save and put it into environment.
Dialed environments typically produce more weight per light.

What up Dynamite. Sealed those rooms up yet?

Top Bottom