Adventures in BogLand - Bog Log - Sour Grape Popped 6.18.2014

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

As the title says, first round with Bog gear.
Sour Grape Popped 6.18.2014

40-50 of these will be under 2, 1000W HPS, AirCooled on a custom 5x8 rolling table.

Adventures in bogland   bog log   sour grape popped 6182014
Adventures in bogland   bog log   sour grape popped 6182014 2
Adventures in bogland   bog log   sour grape popped 6182014 3
Adventures in bogland   bog log   sour grape popped 6182014 4

IndaVI

IndaVI

Looking good!
I'm waiting on some bog sour bubble and bogglegum! Looking foreword to joining you in bog land.
Are those feminized or reg? How were the germ rates?

miko

miko

Looking good!
I'm waiting on some bog sour bubble and bogglegum! Looking foreword to joining you in bog land.
Are those feminized or reg? How were the germ rates?

Hey there,

As far as I know all Bog gear are regular seeds, meaning you may have half males (this is what BOG said). I am hoping for way more females, but time will tell.

Seeds all popped for me. I soak them in a cup of water overnight, then carefully put in wet rockwool, then as soon as they are standing I cut the rockwool squares and put them in dixie cups.
I find I lose more during the dixie cup stage than germination time.

Oh, Bog said he only tops his plants once, which is the same thing I will be doing on all his stuff.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lookin stout bro. Youre gonna love the smoke. Funny...I noticed the Monrovian containers....I used the same containers for years bro. My brother owns a commercial nursery and I used to get em for free by the hundreds. :D MGG

M

motz

That SG of The BOGS all have huge stalks. Even at an early age they look like the size of pencils. Looking forward to what they can hold up.

way2green

way2green

[qappreciate"miko, post: wener: 61471"]indeed, and there is nothing wrong with 'a little bush'. :)[/quote]
I appreciate that u went straight to the source for helpful tips!

Top Bottom