Advice 5x9 tent

• Thread starter MrRightBrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

So I am going to be swapping over to a new setup, but I am still undecided about a few things.

I am going to run 3 8" reflectors with 600 watt bulbs ffor 1800 watts.

Wondering about some advice on which reflectors would work best.
Also looking for advice on can filters and fans, what sizes should I get and would any of you recommend one over anothrr?

I have decided to use magnetic ballasts because heat is not an issue, and I like the longevity and serviceability of them, but id like some advie on who makes the best one.c

Thanks farmers.

S

Seed Buyer

I would look at the Hyper Fans from Sun light Supply. Very efficient and they come with built in speed controls. If you have the coin for electronic ballast I would go that route. Magnetic ballast seem like a step backward in my opinion. I would go with the CAN Lite filter or Phresh filter as they last long and are very light compared to pelleted carbon filters. I think Sun Light makes the best reflectors in the industry's and I would go with the Blazer or Block Buster if you are on a budget. The new Evolution hood if you have some money to put into this. I personally would get 1000 watt Galaxy grow amps and run 1000 DE lamps dialed back to 600 watt. Those are gonna put out more light than a 600 single ended lamp. This way in the future if you needed 1000's you would not be re buying equipment.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I picked up a 5x9 gorilla original tent 3 raptor 8" reflectors and 3 600 w xtrasun magnetic ballasts.

Maybe ll add another light?

I was really thinking 1800 watts in the most reflective tent under the most reflective reflector, would cover 5x9 pretty good.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I just need A LOT more room to grow, my area is tiny right now.

I just can't grow enough to keep me st
IMG 20140808 114623
ocked. Here is some G-13 pineapple express at 4 weeks in flower.

I have a MR Nice Mango Haze mom, Super silver haze mom, and DJ shorts blueberry seeds I just need room to grow.

SunGrown

SunGrown

From what I have been researching lately I think looking into the 600 gavita will impress you.

There is a lot of info here on the farm about the gavita as well as the epap

If you have the bux to spend, look into it.

Top Bottom