Advice finishing my first grow

• Thread starter Greysbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zunk99

Zunk99

Absolutely on the list for next grow. It fit the budget for the first setup but will be the first upgrade for grow number two that I will be starting in about a month. I think this one will be fine for starting the seeds but by week 3 or so of veg I want to have something with higher wattage. I have been looking hard at the electric sky 180v3. Double the wattage from the wall as this atreum hydra I’m running now. For the price tho I’m extremely impressed with this quantum board.
This light was $50 after taxes with the deal and coupon. If anything you could just add it to your current tent. Not the best light but it works. I use mine for seedling till a few weeks old.

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

Just top dress. Veg during veg, 50/50 veg and bloom during transition, and bloom from week 4 onward.

Greysbuds

Greysbuds

Just top dress. Veg during veg, 50/50 veg and bloom during transition, and bloom from week 4 onward.
That is exactly how I approached feeding through veg. Veg through veg-> all purpose + bloom -> bloom as a tea and then adding solids to soil. Honestly no idea why. I just felt that at this point they would benefit from more immediately available nutrition to uptake while still feeding the soil for slow release. I haven’t noticed any deficiency and only minor abundance symptoms so I’m assuming something is going right lol

tco_0420

tco_0420

So 4 weeks down, 4 weeks to go. My grow is a week behind yours. You did a fine job de-foliating the lowers, not sure taking any more off the canopy would help. Can you lower your humidity just below 50%? That'll help guard against mold and mildew.
Exactly what I was going to say right here!

Top Bottom