Advice for coming harvest time

• Thread starter spudpuppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spudpuppy

spudpuppy

Hi folks from Northern New Mexico, once again. I am an aging small-time farmer growing three plants to support my wife and I, and while not a beginner, I need some advice about girls. We are about two weeks into flower, and while I know some yellowing is expected before finish, I would appreciate the thoughts and advice of the masters out there as to whether I should to providing additional supplements at this time. Thank you again folks, also a pleasure to check-in with you. Best, Sandy Bob

Advice for coming harvest time
Advice for coming harvest time 2
Advice for coming harvest time 3
3cats

3cats

Hi folks from Northern New Mexico, once again. I am an aging small-time farmer growing three plants to support my wife and I, and while not a beginner, I need some advice about girls. We are about two weeks into flower, and while I know some yellowing is expected before finish, I would appreciate the thoughts and advice of the masters out there as to whether I should to providing additional supplements at this time. Thank you again folks, also a pleasure to check-in with you. Best, Sandy Bob
I say yes you should have a full line of basic nutes. I use general Hydroponics 3 part Micro / Grow / Bloom. with your girls I'd be feeding 5ml micro. 1tsp/ 5 ml grow/ 15 ml Bloom 3tsp/ per gallon. I also add a few others but you should start with a basic line imho and work from there.

Z

Zill

Spuds,

Feeding can’t hurt. But bear in mind the annual plant in flower is beginning to fail. Normal, as is the yellowing of leaves. Feed sure, but it isn’t going to do much.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
To limit leaf fading during flowering, it's important to supplement magnesium. That's because magnesium is the central atom of the chlorophyll molecule. So, in about the second week of flowering, reduce the nitrogen and increase the phosphorous, calcium and magnesium. Increase the potassium in week four.

Epsom salt is a convenient source of magnesium. It can be top dressed or mixed with water. One tablespoon per gallon every two weeks is often recommended. Yellow leaves won't recover.

spudpuppy

spudpuppy

I want to thank all of you that took the time to provide me with additional guidance for supplementing my girls. A good crop could service us for two to three years of herb! Many thanks, Sandy Bob

Top Bottom