• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billwilson85

Billwilson85

Advice for first seed pheno hunt
Advice for first seed pheno hunt 2

Billwilson85

Billwilson85

New years eve I got drunk and dumped 62 girl scout cookie x lemon sour diesel in some well water. 36 hours later put in zip lock bag in paper towel for 48 hours. 3/4 had a root, doubled up some that didn't root yet and put in recycled soil mix from outdoor crop. I'm used to growing from clone so seedlings aren't really my thing. I've got them on a heating pad, dome closed. Going poor boy style on this one but have tons of nutes at my disposal which I think is a ways off. Plan on taking 30 of the best ones and sexing somehow then getting down to maybe 2 females for mothers. Next transplant will be solo cups. And no humidity dome. There's very little soil in these currently so when should I start acclimation to lower R. H. And how much longer til I transplant. Tips on sexing will be appreciated as well. Was thinking of labeling cuttings and using my ezcloner to figure out sex cuz don't want to retard one I wanna mother. Plan is to help people get their gardens going by sharing some clones, like sharing as many as possible. Lol. Love this page

Billwilson85

Billwilson85

So I've got like 48 of 62 now alive. I took the dome off cuz their like 4 inches and figured I'd let them dry for a day and transplant tomorrow in solo cups. Kinda figuring I'll lose a few more within the next week. I only want 2 females. Thinking taking the 10 best and sexing them. Advice on sexing and the transplant is what I'm looking for. I have micorizia, and plan to use rhizo blast for the transplant. Not sure if I should use a 1/10 strength nute solution cuz I'm using recycled soil from my outdoor grow.

Top Bottom