Advice for my first grow

• Thread starter newbiegrowie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newbiegrowie

Hi everyone,

I just started my first grow 1.5 weeks ago. Since I did not want to purchase a tent etc. and plan to put my plants outside when the weather is good enough here in northern Germany, it currently looks like this.

I ran into some issues with 2-3 plant where the leafs hang low as it can be seen in the picture. I stopped watering for a bit and put the light a little higher. (Also just repotted 3 plants into 20 liter bags)

Any advice that will help me succeed? :)

Advice for my first grow
Advice for my first grow 2
Advice for my first grow 3
Frostynugg

Frostynugg

hey mate I’m a new grower as well so might not be the best person to answer your question make sure you don’t over water them I use a spray bottle for a little while and keep the soil moist when it’s a seedling a good ph pen for the water is something you will probably need if you don’t already have one and a clear plastic cup might not be the best idea if the roots start getting exposed to light I can see a root through the cup maybe that’s why it looks a bit droopy you could tape around the cup and stop the light penetrating through and see if it helps good luck with your grow they’ll turn out great.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Clear pots are not great homie! The light hitting them causes the plants roots to harden which greatly reduces nutrient uptake.
May I ask what you soil is comprised of?
What are your lights specs?
That foil isn’t really necessary and can cause reflective heat spikes. The plants are not big enough, and won’t be for a while, before that would do anything of value. I dig the proactive effort though.

Welcome to the farm! 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom