Advice for seedlings under HID.

• Thread starter songbird420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

songbird420

Greetings farmers, i recently started some beans that were burnt pretty severely by being placed in coco, unflushed with a ppm of 960+. Its taken some time but i've finally gotten the babies moving positively under t5s. My question is, how long till i can place the babies under my 400 mh again. I was hoping i could place the mh at a generous height of say 3 feet and work down progressively, but i do't want to hinder their recovery if the intensity would b too much. thx in advance.

sb420

B

been

If it really was the coco that burned the plants and they're doing fine now, the light should not be a factor. In fact, you are more likely to burn them with low humidity than a 400 that is 3 feet above.

T

Ta2u

What was the temp at canopy level? are you using an exhaust fan?

M

madona1

Greetings farmers, i recently started some beans that were burnt pretty severely by being placed in coco, unflushed with a ppm of 960+. Its taken some time but i've finally gotten the babies moving positively under t5s. My question is, how long till i can place the babies under my 400 mh again. I was hoping i could place the mh at a generous height of say 3 feet and work down progressively, but i do't want to hinder their recovery if the intensity would b too much. thx in advance.

sb420

unless your room is super hot, it wont matter whether your seedlings are under hid hps or mh or t5s. they'll grow faster under hids. just use common sense and keep your seedlings a little to the periphery of your garden.

Top Bottom