Advice needed for 1st ever hydro-grow

• Thread starter berber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

berber

Hi to all, i would like some advice/help from you to start my 1st ever hydroponic cannavis growing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, i have to tell you that i would like to do.

Buying a growbox to set up an hydroponic soil-less grow with autoflowering and feminized seeds.
With 4 pots (as in photos) and clay pebblets for medium.
Aquafarm   Aquafarm
which every starting pot would get in to the growbox every 2 weeks,
so after 2 months get the 1st harvest and put a new seed to grow in his place,
and after 2 weeks get the 2nd harvest and put a new seed to grow in his place, and so on...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here is my dilemma that i have stuck and need some de-confusing from you guys,
because i dont know how much space does the roots of an auto flowering seed need to grow normality.

As you see in photos, there are 2 different sized pots to choose.
Smaller pot, who is 30cm x 30cm x 38cm external height, but 18cm internal height (roots grow space)
Bigger pot, who is 45cm x 45cm x 43cm external height, but 22cm internal height (roots grow space)

a) If the roots of an autoflowering seed can grow in normality in the smaller pots,
then i must buy the smaller growbox : 80cm x 80cm x 160cm (fits 4 smaller pots)

b) If the roots of an autoflowering seed needs more space for his roots,
then i must buy the bigger growbox : 100cm x 100cm x 200cm (fits 4 bigger pots)

What solution do you suggest me to get best/bigger buds ?

As for the light, i am thinking to get one 600W HPS, in any solution i will follow,
am i right or wrong ?

Thanks for your time and your help

B

berber

best/bigger buds and autoflower strains RARELY go hand in hand. cant control veg time. stick w fems. no autos.
I was meaning best/bigger buds between these 2 ways that i wrote above...

But, if i accept your opinion, how long in height does the fems goes ?
I mean, can i put fems in the small growbox ? propably no....

I must necessarily and perforce to the big growroom, right ? or not ?

B

berber

I just dont understand you.......i came here and ask for help to grow my weed instead of pay it, as i do 25 years now (i am 40)
and you suggest me to buy it ?

That is the way you help the people here in "thcfarmer" ?

B

berber

and yes, that is how i help them.
I 'HELP'. sorry if its honest and aint what you wanna hear...

No my friend, ITS ME WHO IS SORRY, because i didnt understand your deeper thought (reasoning ?)
And i get back the last above post...

I agree with your point of view, which i follow it for 25 years, its an deadlock/stalemate.
I agree with you, but when i give for so many years 300euros the month for 60gramms/80gramms,
and when i read in so many forums the guides, and how easy it is, and that i can start to grow it with only 800euros,
do you still think that to buy weed, its more efficiency for my situation ?

...youre talking autoflower hydro as a source of your medicine...
I take autoflower hydro as a future investment, and also yes, i admit/accept that weed is my medicine,
i like to smoke 7-8 joints daily, and i cant understand why is bad to see the hydro as a source...

And yes my friend, i will tell it to you, i didnt knew that there are sites who sells weed,
from you i hearded it, and after a quick googlesearch, i DIDNOT find anyone...

I still cant believe it that i search the net to find site who sells weed (desperate=>dissapoint=>dangerous solutions)
and if i found ? what ? i order it ? and until it comes alone the weed in my hands (without cups) ,
this is also a stress and sleep at night, isnt it ?

Anyway, both we have right, but i think you have find good solution for your weed...
and now i try to find a solution for me...

...like you got lbs in your head out of that cab.....
What is mean that expression ? (i dont know very good english / i write with a little translate)

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

If you buy a 600w get the bigger pots, you will need them.

Top Bottom