Advice needed on BHO curve

• Thread starter nickcapuano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nickcapuano

I have been waiting a long long time to get a hold of an HMK curve. After many many months, i finally saw some on aqualabs and snatched one up. I got it in the mail yesterday and it is beautiful. Its 10mm 45 degree. they had 10mm and 14mm and i was not sure which to get. i had to buy a new pipe for this and wanted something on the smaller size. i also emailed a few people that have hmk curves to see which would be easier to get a pipe to match it up with. i did not hear back from anyone and since the 10 and 14s were both selling fast, i got the smaller one.

now that i have it and have been all around town to the headshops i am finding out they have no water pipes or even adapters i can use to make this work. i should have done more research before i bought it i know, but i assumed since people are buying them up, there is something out there to put this in.

i have searched and searched and not found any water pipes i can use this with. am i missing something or are people using this with some type of adapter? Anyone have one of these or know where i can get a piece 10mm to get this to work?

i even called aqualabs and they didnt believe it was 10mm - they had to get on the website and they seemed shocked to see that size. i asked them if they had something i could buy from them but hey had nothing it would fit.

any help is greatly appreciated. i really would like to try this out as you can imagine. thanks!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
That Sucks

I would heat the swing(Ti) put the stem into your mouth and dab your oil to the swing(Ti) and suck. Just kidding, I'd send the KutMaster a pm and ask him. I'm sure he wouldn't be making them to fit nothing

mal

N

nickcapuano

thanks for the advice mal! i tried it like that but its hard as hell to balance it in my mouth while i am working the torch, swingarm, and glass rod. :rofl

i sent a pm but have not heard back yet.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdPerTDrsKI[/YOUTUBE]

N

nickcapuano

crom thats all i could find when i searched was that video. i guess its called AK recruit but i can't find those anywhere. im also looking for help in another forum, someone there said those AK recruits are rare and cost $1000s. not sure if thats true. hope not!

MeltMan

MeltMan

crom thats all i could find when i searched was that video. i guess its called AK recruit but i can't find those anywhere. im also looking for help in another forum, someone there said those AK recruits are rare and cost $1000s. not sure if thats true. hope not!

its true those are very expensive rare peices.

best bet is a 10mm to 14mm adapter getting made so you can fit it in 14mm pieces.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I use my HMK, 14mm, 90* with a 14mm-18mm adapter from ALT. My Syn is 18mm. Have you used it since you don't have a piece for it? Return it for a 14mm. I mean why carry a glass piece that you don't sell a matching/fitting pipe/tube? Seems like the only hope with that 10mm is to ask HMK what he makes it for, if he knows where to get an adapter, or try to return it for the 14mm.

Top Bottom