advice needed on nutes

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

i am in the 5th week of my grow. plants are looking sweet for the most part. using rapid grow to veg. but want to know what a good bloom nute would be to compliment the rapid grow. growing in soil of course. putting into bloom in on week.

G

grizz

IN soil I would just use fox farms big bud and some high p k bat guanno, flush for at least 10 days before chop

F

Fear

No 10 days before you havest. Welcome to the farm still smokin.

S

still smokin

havent grown in 15 years. forgot alot sinse then.never flushed then so this is new to me. will you explain the prosses . I know what it means but do you flush just one time ten days before. or every time ten days before

S

still smokin

and thanks for the welcome mat fear. this is a great place. keep smokin

Solidopc

Solidopc

Forget flushing dude, you're growing in soil. You can't flush soil anyway. What people are getting at by the term flush here, is a couple of weeks before your chop date, just start feeding your plant with plain water only until runoff, not adding any nutes. This will make the plant use whatever is left in the soil or within itself. And hopefully give a better taste.

So you can forget about flushing until you've got to the end of flowering. The only time i would actually flush the soil ( as in, put alot of plain water through the pot and let it run away) is if i overfed the plant or was having ph issues.

F

Fear

Yea still smokin flushing is at the end. You take off the last week or some weeks of food and give them fresh water to try to get all the metals and minerals out of the plant and give it better flavor and burn better in the end. (ex. magnesium will make bud burn funny) Actually if you plan on flushing dirt it has to be done longer anyways cause there is more build up to flush out. But like solidopc said son't worry about that till you get there. By that time you will have ran into another thread somewhere here and find out what all this flushing is about.

N

Nuglover

It will be a huge help to you to read the Grow FAQ in red at top left of screen. If you real through that, most questions will be answered before they even come up. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom