Advice Neeeded

• Thread starter Wonderberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wonderberry

Wonderberry

My plant is 4 weeks old I think there are too many leaves they block the light from the bottom leaves and some have turned yellow

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
My plant is 4 weeks old I think there are too many leaves they block the light from the bottom leaves and some have turned yellow
Upload a pic for us, I like to pull off all the lower growth on some of mine, even the green stuff. It saves the plants energy for the tops.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I do defoliate plants that I deem need it.. Question is what strain is it and how much light is the plant getting??

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

Pineapple chunk 1 plant in 400w light in cuboard going to buy rhysotonic next few days I've been using dynamite for roots ins my friends own one he created it I need as much help as possible first time

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would probably top it and try to root the cutting and then thin out alot of that lower stuff. Act like you are shaping a bonsai tree, the parts you leave on will take off in growth.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

The plant should be getting enough light..
You see DrMcSkunkins pic.. This will work fine for yours..
I don't have the light you have and would remove every leaf that is not getting light.. Without the light leaves can't do their job.. Also I remove deep lightless bud sights.. But you can spread the branches out to recieve light.. :)
All the Best

Donkey

Donkey

I like to train the crap out of mine, pinching and bending the branches to make a more flat even top canopy and then pinch off all of the lower and inner stuff that wont get enough light to produce. She looks great btw!
View attachment 655229
Mine split from training to hard. It still grew after i wrapped it and trained all branches to go one way. Ty

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It's ok if the plant lets some lower leaves yellow and die. But it can just mean she is hungry.

Plant looks good. I don't remove leaves I try to keep them all until harvest.

If you have problems half way through flower you will be happy you saved them as they will save the plant while you correct issues.

When the light cycle is switched to flowering those budding branches will stretch up likely 2x the size they are now.

That opens up the plant to get light where she needs it.

If you are growing in a tight space. Flower early.

Dan789

Dan789

@Wonderberry plant is looking very lush, agree with poster saying the flip will help open the plant up and reveal the prime bud sites, but also the compactness of your plant may set up a mold situation during bloom. Keep an eye on that possibility after flip and be ready to remove leaves and the undergrowth as necessary. Make sure you've got adequate ventilation also. Good job.

Top Bottom