Advice on CalMag and OG Kush.

• Thread starter songbird420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Run Flornova Bloom at 15 ml per gallon....no need to ever even buy Cal-Mag...boost up your Base NPK

i dont agree homey.....is that what it says on the bottle?

But he is using Pure Blend Pro fellas>>Not trying to get him to switch his nutrient line up..PBP is very good for a 1 part..
I have a bud who uses flornova 1 part for his mothers.. I am thinking of switching to that vs my gh3 part that I feed my moms now.. Floranova is gh 3 part all in one:) Still CalMag is needed tho.

:passingjoint:

gtd

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

But he is using Pure Blend Pro fellas>>Not trying to get him to switch his nutrient line up..PBP is very good for a 1 part..
I have a bud who uses flornova 1 part for his mothers.. I am thinking of switching to that vs my gh3 part that I feed my moms now.. Floranova is gh 3 part all in one:) Still CalMag is needed tho.

:passingjoint:

gtd

Ive been doing some research on Floranova as well.. consolidating the gh 3part into one bottle sounds very enticing.. Do you think it is as effective with OG's as the 3part is?

Im looking to move to hydro very soon and i think im gonna go with GH..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive been doing some research on Floranova as well.. consolidating the gh 3part into one bottle sounds very enticing.. Do you think it is as effective with OG's as the 3part is?

Im looking to move to hydro very soon and i think im gonna go with GH..

Yes I really do been eyeing my buddys mothers for awhile Using Floranova and seems to par as the GH3 part.. I have a custom mix for my mothers..
I use 10-5-3, 7ml of CAL MAG, and 5ml of Florablend>>> my mothers are golden:) So now really leaning to shit can the gh 3 part only for simplicity reasons of the 1 part floranova series.. Just a thought still and gonna try it before I commit.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
don't all base nutes have cal-mag in them?i know its needed, but how come some lines don't have a cal-mag product..(like advanced) does this mean that there is enough in their line?should i be using a cal-mag even tho it isn't in the advanced line of nutes i am currently using?

S

sirsmokealot

most people use ro water which is why they need to add cal mag. All base nutrients have micro nutrients but are designed to be used with tap water which has calcium and magnesium already in it. Advanced used to have TWO cal mag products called sensi-cal grow and bloom. I think the bloom dropped the N.

T

Tank Fillerman

most people use ro water which is why they need to add cal mag. All base nutrients have micro nutrients but are designed to be used with tap water which has calcium and magnesium already in it. Advanced used to have TWO cal mag products called sensi-cal grow and bloom. I think the bloom dropped the N.

that's what I just said.

Top Bottom