Advice On Creating A Manifold

• Thread starter Getafix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Getafix

Getafix

Is the idea when creating a manifold to be uniform and even
My feeling says it is so therefore I should remove it ,Time is not in issue or am I fighting a lost cause ?

Thanks in advance
PS in the picture I'm not concerned about Old growth leaves new growth
Advice on creating a manifold 2

Advice on creating a manifold
phenotyper

phenotyper

That plant looks extremely unhappy. It looks like nute burn, or splash burn compounded with what looks to be pests on the leaves. Maybe even some PM. Pull off a leaf, see anything on the otherside? Does it have white/grey fuzzy parts on the leaves? And your temperature seems a bit high. Let's see shots of the new and old growth, both sides of the leaves if you'd like a diagnosis.

What's your PH/PPM?

Getafix

Getafix

Hi Phenotyper
I agree plant looks rough but in this case looks are deceiving when starting I had 2 plants and toped them 3 times for eight colars plant one seeing a stronger choice so decided to grow plant one indoors plant two lift outdoors The white stuff you see is
Diatomaceous Earth for pest outside loved her. Plant one turned Hermes on me so cut down and bined plant 2 now my main plant. My concern with this one is I broke off one of the colars so the manifold is in uniform and I was wondering should I cut the one branch off to make the manifold uniform and start topping the reminder to make up eight colars Or just put it into flowering ? This is still technically my first grow
of photos of her 36
hours under lights(looks a lot healthier ?)
The second one is showing you where manifold is missing a colar
Thanks

phenotyper

phenotyper

Don't worry about uniformity, cleaning the plant up and pruning it will cause it to gain uniformity back. Are you already in flowering? It's really hard to judge since you seem to have posted things out of order.

Getafix

Getafix

Don't worry about uniformity, cleaning the plant up and pruning it will cause it to gain uniformity back. Are you already in flowering? It's really hard to judge since you seem to have posted things out of order.
Two days into flowering

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
[disclaimer: I know nothing about indoor gardening...]

There is no set blueprint for pruning/
Manifold-Pruning-For-Mainstems;
and it doesn't have to be symmetrical all the time,
(like phenotyper said: you can make-up for that later on)
do what works for your specific situation;
watch the plant and see how it responds,
different varieties respond differently to pruning(s)--
and the garden has to be synced to a topping level (canopy)...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You might also check out @rmoltis and his manifold run. He did a fine job his first time out. I am sure he would be willing to help you along. :D:smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
:D I cant remember the thread title do a search and he wont mind if you PM him as well.

Something like "first grow with bagseed" For someone that had never grown he was pretty ballsy going for the manifold being a newbie. I was impressed. Good luck with your run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom