Advice On Genetics

• Thread starter Snafu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Underthesun

Underthesun

Dude check out river rock it's their partner they sell seeds but I think in 6 pace
From Rare Dankness July 7, 2014:
"
Effective immediately Rare Dankness seed will no longer be working with River Rock Wellness or any of its affiliates.

We at a Rare Dankness hold no animosity to the owners/employees or patients of RRW. I believe, that at this time, our companies philosophies and goals are headed on opposite paths.

My goal and hope has always been freedom for this plant. I want to see Cannabis legalized, decriminalized, and just allowed to exist as any other plant exists. Free from oppression, and available to everyone. I'm a grower and my commitment will always be to the grower.

I realized that in order to maintain our course and commitment to this plant will require RD to take fuller control of all aspects of production.

From seed to harvest, breeding and mother facilities and curing time on flowers. It has become an obsession to bring back herb that has been grown to perfection and taken a step beyond perfection with a proper cure and handled with love and respect.

We are now in the process of finalizing the new Rare Dankness Colorado home, which we are very excited about. We will make that announcement in the next few weeks."

Old news but still accurate? Anyone? Rare Dankness' website mentions nothing of a CO location to buy seeds.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
From Rare Dankness July 7, 2014:
"
Effective immediately Rare Dankness seed will no longer be working with River Rock Wellness or any of its affiliates.

We at a Rare Dankness hold no animosity to the owners/employees or patients of RRW. I believe, that at this time, our companies philosophies and goals are headed on opposite paths.

My goal and hope has always been freedom for this plant. I want to see Cannabis legalized, decriminalized, and just allowed to exist as any other plant exists. Free from oppression, and available to everyone. I'm a grower and my commitment will always be to the grower.

I realized that in order to maintain our course and commitment to this plant will require RD to take fuller control of all aspects of production.

From seed to harvest, breeding and mother facilities and curing time on flowers. It has become an obsession to bring back herb that has been grown to perfection and taken a step beyond perfection with a proper cure and handled with love and respect.

We are now in the process of finalizing the new Rare Dankness Colorado home, which we are very excited about. We will make that announcement in the next few weeks."

Old news but still accurate? Anyone? Rare Dankness' website mentions nothing of a CO location to buy seeds.
Weird I spoke to Scott personally and his lovely wife at the cup last year and he said I could swoop a pack at river rock .. either way I have some ox left and some sweet wreck from them in the vault

xavier7995

xavier7995

Just wanted to throw out that I am giddy like a schoolgirl for the return of Brothers Grimm. They were the top of the heap when i first learned of the crazy world of buying seeds from the internet, then just gone. Really hoping they have a retail outlet in addition to the planned booths at various big events. Might be enough to get me to go the cup this year though if that's the only way.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Edit: woops double post. I think it's pretty swank that they are doing it here in CO. I really respect their work and am glad it's going again.

Sirtiva

Sirtiva

55 days until 303 seeds comes back. Most people I know who slept on their last iteration regret that decision.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Just wanted to throw out that I am giddy like a schoolgirl for the return of Brothers Grimm. They were the top of the heap when i first learned of the crazy world of buying seeds from the internet, then just gone. Really hoping they have a retail outlet in addition to the planned booths at various big events. Might be enough to get me to go the cup this year though if that's the only way.

Bro you are not the only one. That is for sure!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

55 days until 303 seeds comes back. Most people I know who slept on their last iteration regret that decision.
As soon as they are available I'm buying the Cindy and the entire indica line. Also @Sirtiva whaaaaa when is the drop and where I fucked up last year and blew my seed budget before I found them I need this info lol

Sirtiva

Sirtiva

As soon as they are available I'm buying the Cindy and the entire indica line. Also @Sirtiva whaaaaa when is the drop and where I fucked up last year and blew my seed budget before I found them I need this info lol

From what I gather, the drop was supposed to be at the C-cup. Now that that's cancelled I have no idea, but the countdown remains the same. Wish I had more info than just a link

xavier7995

xavier7995

I saw on their website the Bros Grimm are doing some meet n greets in longmont over the 420 weekend. Sir, you need to get to those events and procure said seeds. It is a moral imperative, the instagram feed looks so nice.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
What im
I saw on their website the Bros Grimm are doing some meet n greets in longmont over the 420 weekend. Sir, you need to get to those events and procure said seeds. It is a moral imperative, the instagram feed looks so nice.
What where need more information this is my only social media and I'm in Longmont every day man !

Sirtiva

Sirtiva

Depends on their price. I have too many seeds of my own breeding to pay triple digits for a 10 pack. If they're reasonable i'm on board. If they're not I'll wait and get their genetics from friends :shockedninja:

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Depends on their price. I have too many seeds of my own breeding to pay triple digits for a 10 pack. If they're reasonable i'm on board. If they're not I'll wait and get their genetics from friends :shockedninja:
Haha wana go halfers lol I'm doing a seed run myself using 3 pollen donors and 17+ moms

Sirtiva

Sirtiva

I just made so many seeds of this:

I'll never pay 10 dollars a seed again. Let me know how your run went just did a huge one myself maybe we could trade or something.

Breeder
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I just made so many seeds of this:

I'll never pay 10 dollars a seed again. Let me know how your run went just did a huge one myself maybe we could trade or something.
So down for a trade u in co? I'm using a norcal catpiss x moontang male,some bells angles reversed pollen and some elmers glue fire cookies pollen

Latest posts

Top Bottom