Advice on when to start my flush

• Thread starter Dman91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dman91

Dman91

Currently going through week 6 of flower and the buds are looking very good. Most of the hairs have turned and I feel the harvest may be sooner than I expected. I am wondering if i should start my flush, or go one more week of nutes. What would you do?

Advice on when to start my flush
Advice on when to start my flush 2
Advice on when to start my flush 3
Advice on when to start my flush 4
Advice on when to start my flush 5
Advice on when to start my flush 6
BigCube

BigCube

I think you have a couple weeks yet.
If you're going to flush for a week, I would wait a week before you do it.

quirk

quirk

Very controversial subject. So much so that I simply stop watering and feeding, let plant dry in the pot to 10-15% bud moisture content, then jar for cure. But then again I don't use synthetics nutes, which evidently cause some kind of harmful buildup or such. I prefer the K.I.S.S method at harvest.. Good luck.

IMG 20200528 104230925
IMG 20200529 202352595 LI
IMG 20200605 105316150
Dman91

Dman91

I think you have a couple weeks yet.
If you're going to flush for a week, I would wait a week before you do it.
I was hoping to avoid using any flushing agents and was planning for a 10 to 14 day flush

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Very controversial subject. So much so that I simply stop watering and feeding, let plant dry in the pot to 10-15% bud moisture content, then jar for cure. But then again

It's not controversial. Denial doesn't equal controversy.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
better read up with proper literature and make your own decision.. you’ll get confused on here..
i never flush, my weed any strain is smooth, tastes good, smells good, gets ya stoned!
up to 2 weeks slow dry with proper control of temp and humidity to draw out moisture slowly and than 3 months cure at 62% rh, than 2 week cure at 55% rh, than smoke away!

Dman91

Dman91

better read up with proper literature and make your own decision.. you’ll get confused on here..
i never flush, my weed any strain is smooth, tastes good, smells good, gets ya stoned!
up to 2 weeks slow dry with proper control of temp and humidity to draw out moisture slowly and than 3 months cure at 62% rh, than 2 week cure at 55% rh, than smoke away!
Are you growing organic?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Are you growing organic?
soilless hp pro
mix with mycorrhizae,
botannicare nutrients..
i’m set as i can control temp and hum in drying room.. so that’s a huge plus..

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hes right youll have to try it for yourself both ways and go from there. Youll never get a straight answer in here.

Im the exact opposite. I grew 3 rounds back to back in proterra using botanicare pbp without flushing and those crops didnt burn nearly as well as when i finish them with water only for the last 10 days or so. Didnt taste as good either. Ive gone back to flushing and am EXTREMELY hesitent to ever try feeding till the end ever again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom