Advice Please I'm A New Grower

• Thread starter Masterkushne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Masterkushne

I've been learning for about 3 years but finally 4 months ago I started growing now I have some s1 bubba kush seeds any advice on the light size and during veg? And other advice

lemons

lemons

What are you using currently?

I dont know a lot but I know a plant can only utilize so much light without added co2. I use a 2' 4 bulb t5 for most veg and as long as the foot print covers the plants they're in heaven.

Mylar is a good investment. It's very affordable and will help get light to harder to reach spots. A roll will last you a long time as well.

lemons

lemons

Also, my main advice for anyone on their first drive around the block is learn to clone. You're gonna be addicted to your garden and any down time between runs will drive you crazy!

Not to hijack your thread, but s1 means the plant has been "selfed" with colloidal silver right? So anything s1 is feminized?

M

Masterkushne

Also, my main advice for anyone on their first drive around the block is learn to clone. You're gonna be addicted to your garden and any down time between runs will drive you crazy!

Not to hijack your thread, but s1 means the plant has been "selfed" with colloidal silver right? So anything s1 is feminized?
I'm not

M

Masterkushne

I'm not sure what s1 mean lol but they are feminized seeds . And now I'm using 400 watts I believe

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Pop the seeds under a regular fluorescent light like a cfl bulb. A grow light is too powerful for starting seeds, it will make them grow too tall too fast and they will most likely fall over/break and die. I just started two seeds in peat rooting pucks and they are just under a small cfl bulb.

M

Masterkushne

Pop the seeds under a regular fluorescent light like a cfl bulb. A grow light is too powerful for starting seeds, it will make them grow too tall too fast and they will most likely fall over/break and die. I just started two seeds in peat rooting pucks and they are just under a small cfl bulb.

I started my last seedlings under grow lights they did fine and are huge I'll upload a pic in a sec

H

happy b

You can start em under hps mh cfl aslong as its got enough light.someone says too much makes em stretch.not enough makes em stretch.
what lights do u have and ill tell u what to do with it if u like.
whos bubba you got,the inspectors?

H

happy b

I'm not sure what s1 mean lol but they are feminized seeds . And now I'm using 400 watts I believe
400 is fine.just have it a foot or 2 away if its hps.2 would be best.cfl need to be close.hps is better.it keeps your nodes tighter and gives a more compact plant.
S1 means 2 cuts were taken from a female plant.in this case bubba kush.one of the cuts is sprayed with silver thiosulphate(sts) or calloidal silver(cs) during bloom to produce pollon sacks on the sprayed female.they then use that pollen to pollinate the other unsprayed cut.the resulting seeds are all female.s1-selfed 1 time.

M

Masterkushne

400 is fine.just have it a foot or 2 away if its hps.2 would be best.cfl need to be close.hps is better.it keeps your nodes tighter and gives a more compact plant.
S1 means 2 cuts were taken from a female plant.in this case bubba kush.one of the cuts is sprayed with silver thiosulphate(sts) or calloidal silver(cs) during bloom to produce pollon sacks on the sprayed female.they then use that pollen to pollinate the other unsprayed cut.the resulting seeds are all female.s1-selfed 1 time.
A guy who's on here named dumbster kush and thank you soon as I fully wake up I'll hit you lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom