Advice please! Northern Lights Ready to Harvest?

• Thread starter thekall55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thekall55

thekall55

Hey everyone.

Wondering what peoples opinion is on my plants! First time grower.

Northern Lights Autoflowering Fem. Seeds. Been growing for exactly 8 weeks.

They have gotten some red hairs, and are covered in crystals. I do not have a trichome lense unfortunately. Cut off a small sample to get a better picture.

Also, you can see, the leaves on this plant started turning yellowish, and have brown/black tips on some. I did a flush and havent added nutrients for about a week for fear of bad tasting buds.

The fan leafs basically all turned very yellow and so I pruned the really really yellow ones off.

Anyone see issues with what I have done? Please let me know any tips, or advice!
Advice please northern lights ready to harvest 3
Advice please northern lights ready to harvest 2
Advice please northern lights ready to harvest
Advice please northern lights ready to harvest 4

Last edited:
texasmac54

texasmac54

Looks early to be harvesting to me. Not enough red, tricomes appear to be clear and the buds will increase in size over the few weeks, but just my opinion. They look good at this stage, happy growing.

thekall55

thekall55

They are still growing. Wait a few weeks and watch the nuts there is some burned tips on fan leafs

Gotcha. Kinda surprising, i thought theres no way its nut burn because i have not given any for maybe 7 or 8 days and flushed it with water.

A few weeks?? Wow.

Those are the particular seeds

Anthem

Anthem

Gotcha. Kinda surprising, i thought theres no way its nut burn because i have not given any for maybe 7 or 8 days and flushed it with water.

A few weeks?? Wow.

Those are the particular seeds
You might get away with 2 weeks. The information provided by the seed companies is always light. Meaning they are always short at least 1 to 2 weeks. I said 3 weeks because the buds look pretty loose, larfy.

thekall55

thekall55

I would say over 4 weeks away still.

Those are some AMAZING looking plants man. How did you get the buds looking so uniform, dense, and perfect?

I harvested the plant in this thread a week after I posted it because brown spots vigorously started appearing and I got scared (first grow). In hindsight, way too early.

Would you mind looking at my post I put up today? I want to make sure the next two look healthy as they flower so I can wait longer.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Those are some AMAZING looking plants man. How did you get the buds looking so uniform, dense, and perfect?

I harvested the plant in this thread a week after I posted it because brown spots vigorously started appearing and I got scared (first grow). In hindsight, way too early.

Would you mind looking at my post I put up today? I want to make sure the next two look healthy as they flower so I can wait longer.

Thank you if you mean in my thread. Its just practice and decent genetics.

Need link to your post...

thekall55

thekall55

Thank you if you mean in my thread. Its just practice and decent genetics.

Need link to your post...

Here it is. Seems like it might be Ca lockout due to higher (7.0) PH?

Top Bottom