aero cloner h202?

• Thread starter HookedOnPonix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HookedOnPonix

I have some 35% h202 and was wondering if its ok to use in my ez cloner in the water with the clones. I've been using tap water at 74 degrees, 75 ppm, 5.8 ph, 80% rh and h202 at 2.5 ml per gallon every 3 days. I am currently getting soft stems and have had to remove half the clones. I lost the last batch and ran h202 through it for 24 hours to clean before the second batch. The plant I cloned from has root rot, maybe that's the issue? Thanks.

O

organicfreak

yes but its very strong lol will burn your skin so tread lightly

H

HookedOnPonix

H202 hasn't prevented the stems from mushing. Trying the water pump on 15/30. I think their just getting wet for too long.

H

HookedOnPonix

It's been 10 days now and a few are starting to show roots two days after I decided switching to 15/45. Hopefully the rest pull through. Considering starting another batch if only a few make it. I've only got about 15 or so left out of 60. The stems don't seem to be mushing out like they were on a 24/7 water schedule. Fingers crossed.

R

roachhunt420

i wouldnt use the h2o in the cloner i used it once couldnt get clones to root.Started new clones without h2o all had roots in week 100percent.

H

HookedOnPonix

Really? I'll try that. Change the water every other day. Thanks.

Top Bottom