Aero Cloner lid is leaking...

• Thread starter jonnynu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Arrrrrrgg...it's not super bad but I can't have this...got any ideas anyone??

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

where is it leaking from where it connects to the tote or from some of the holes you put in it? is this a diy tote and if so are the sides bulging out from the amount of water you put in it?

B

Bobby Smith

A picture/link of the tote would certainly help us help you.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Got it handled....it's a diy system...I used weather striping I bought from Home Depot...simply wrapped it around the perimeter of the box and then pressed on the lid...does make me wonder how the maufactured ones don't have this problem..I know someone who has an ezcloner...I'm going to take a close look at it...thanks for trying to help out...that's for sure...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've never seen the premade cloners, but I think they're made so that there's a lip that redirects the spray back into the cloner. I'm glad you hit on a solution, sorry for the screwy PM.

B

Bobby Smith

The lid is recessed with a lip so that solution can't get out.

81910 001
81910 002
J

Jalisco Kid

That weatherstripping can cultivate things you do not want. Put some c clamps on your lid till you get tired of the design. JK

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Weather stripping works perfectly...ran it on the outside edge of the box an walla..
everything is wonderfully...thanks a million to all of you..great support here!

B

Bobby Smith

Weather stripping works perfectly...ran it on the outside edge of the box an walla..
everything is wonderfully...thanks a million to all of you..great support here!

What JK is saying is that bacteria and nasties can easily hide in the weatherstripping - probably be a good idea to replace each run as opposed to chancing it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom