4. What type of hydro system are you using? STINKBUD AERO VEG
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using? 20ML OF AN B-52
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution? pH 5.8
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water? 20
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution? 140
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution? 68 FAHRENHEIT
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check? NO
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check? NO
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") FLORESCENT T8
14. How close are your lights to the plants? 4 INCHES
15. What size is your grow space in square feet? 35
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 57% RH AND 72 DEGREES
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? NO
18. How much experience do you have growing? Very little indoor hydro experience but I do have 2 outdoor harvests under my belt that both turned out amazing.

2 of my plants are doing this pictured below. The plants have been though alot of stress from the get go. First off I started out using 200ppm tap water and well you can probably guess what happened. Too much Ca and Mg in the and me getting too carried away with nutes too early burned them up so i bought a RO filter setup and now my tap water is 20ppm and 7.0ph. Then i changed the water about 1 week ago with ro filtered water and 20ml of AN B-52 in 5 gallons of ro water. They all turned around and started growing like crazy. now the new growth is looking sick.

http://i886.invalid.com/albums/ac61/bmf725/100_0331.jpg

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

What's your current pH? With little buffering ability, reverse-osmosis water tends to fluctuate wildly up and down the pH scale depending on the source of the water.

A downward and inward curl to the leaf tips like that makes me think that it's a lack of relative humidity, though. The red stems scream for more phosphorus, and the green looks so dark that there may be too much nitrogen also.

B

bmf725

the Ph seems to stay right at 5.8-6 and dont seem to fluctuate too wildly. It is only happening to 2 plants out of 10 that are all the same strain. I barely had any nutes in the rez at all just 20ml of B-52 added to 5 gallons and ph down. witch is about 1/8th strength from what they recommend on the bottle. but now that I think about it I added a little too much ph down so I added ph up to get it back to where it needs to be. Is this a no no adding ph up after you added ph down?

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Do you own a meter?

It's a necessary investment for any hydroponic or aeroponic systems.

B

bmf725

yeah I own a ph meter and a TDS meter ph stays stable at 5.8

Latest posts

Top Bottom