Aero v. Drip Lines with NO medium

• Thread starter eyeswideopen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

Oregon,

You say aeroponics are more effective then dwc. I would like to see some of the yields from aeroponic trees on here or where ever. Could you post up some links to grow journals?

O

OregonMeds

You'll have to search out tree farmers thread on here and rollitup but I don't think either shows a yield for security reasons. Those guys aren't fooling around.

That style of growing is not laid out step by step like this is, and they will not spoon feed you on how to do it either you have to have drive enough to read the threads and understand it first and post intelligent questions or you'll get hammered.

If you want to play at that level you have to really know your stuff. I'm still learning from those guys and wouldn't try it myself just yet, but it's very interesting and educational and something people should be keeping an eye on.

The biggest difference is the speed you could flip crops, they grow/mature faster and SOG they can pull 9 crops a year rather than 6. Not sure what speed you could flip trees yet, I'm sure at least one crop per year faster.

Top Bottom