aero zealots, zero veg staging, oil, "chronic" sufferers

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

just looking to share ideas. all, are welcome.
off legitimate opioids, since 9/1/19.
Rick Simpson, should be an honorary, justice league, member! (if a budtender can catch a god complex... mr Simpson, earned that giant S, on his cape.. that cape wasn't simply bought, with EL, family money! that stands for peace, justice, communistic traits, Solvents & HOPE... Superman's cards were weak (in a justin Timberlake, tone). all he had was women's tights and a locker room key.

the CURRENT, situation... sigh... see that piece of dirty laundry... look, let me just say that THE PLACE IS MINE. I've had... ok, well, I'm 2... no, 1 bathroom away, from whole house, botanical, DOMINATION! but u see that... laundry pile, seedling, from last night's... nm, but they're not MY pj's. I'm a naturalist! i think she's tryin to make a move, back into MY lab storage and curing room #3 (technically - tell me you're growing and don't have smokeable grass, in EVERY ROOM n the orphanage!
no worries... i caught it, in time! I'll kick it to the mudroom floor and take credit, for sorting, for her. prolly cash in for a back rub, next time i go with oil #... f! nm... the labels rubbed off, AGAIN! not my fault, if i end up on another reset mix, askin friends if any of their snot gobblers, passed psych 101, yet, or rather if they stock their own jackets with famcy belts and shiny buckles, or if it's still, just the one, p stained, rental. because- I DID LABEL THEM! YES, TWICE! this ink that's permanent... how come it's only permanent, on my right, trigger finger?

Aero zealots zero veg staging oil chronic sufferers
Aero zealots zero veg staging oil chronic sufferers 2
Aero zealots zero veg staging oil chronic sufferers 3
Aero zealots zero veg staging oil chronic sufferers 4
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

just dropping in to keep it alive.

10yr, chronic pain mgmnt sufferer. a ton of radiating issues, side effects, prescriptions for those and their own host of negative effects.
I'd tried every form of grass, with the latest trends (cbd, etc), on the months i didn't have to see my doc. during the societally dictated tapering, it was long since i had a reasonable pain lvl, subjectively speaking. i actually liked my professionals. they were in complete agreement, but what good does talking in a mirror do, to solve that problem?
rso, being the most expensive, at the time, was the last thing i tried. it was an obvious, windfall/miracle, for me. i tapered off the last 100mg equivalent, over a 2wk period, with only stomach upset, and the puups, as withdrawal symptoms. no problem, i already had chronic, stomach issues so it was a small price to pay, especially, if you've seen trainspotting.
i had asked for norcos, for breakthrough so i had something, significantly smaller, to step off onto,in the final days. with my gp, cardiologist and the pot docs on board, i felt confident i could pull it off.

last 5mg (norco), on aug 31st and that was my farewell, to opioids. got to "fire" the neurologist, the pain doc, the cardio and the PHARMACIST!

I'm down, from 337+, sept1, to... well, it was around 283, before mom brought a ham. we'll c. but a size 54, to a 42. i think the long term opioids, did permanent, tummy n head damage... so y eat lobster, if it's just gonna b swimmin out the back door, 5min, later? makes making better choices, nutrition wise, much easier; no longer eating for flavors...
no more chronic headaches n migraines... now, i started, with a tube of rso... and already had many cured strains, just not having found a working form and pot was never my thing. i like a beer, every now n then, if i wanted a buzz.
so yeah, 22hrs a day, in bed... for a decade. my first goal, was just daily hygiene. the next goals came just one, after the other, in a precipitous, progression. so it does get easier. I'm up to 90 min, full steam, with many breaks. repetition, is great... heavier loads, not so much. squatting and above the neck, seem like they'll b the last thing i get to.

I'm just sayin, don't give up hope, peeps. hopefully, something, other than what was doin me more harm than good, is out there for u, still.

u know, we were spending over $800 a month, on medical. it was eventually, going to swallow the farm. we had to make a change. the stank on the wind, seemed like eventual prohibition, of the only thing that touched my pain. we invested, heavily, in what we didn't even know would work. i already had previous grow knowledge, from the 90s laws, on up, but not enough, to solve our problems. i started educating, with a vengeance... some form of pot, was going to save us, or... there was nothing else. just rick simpson, urban legends.

well, the mind is still bent. i can't speak long, before gettin weird so... i think i just got lost. that's kinda our story. in bed, 22+hrs a day, over a decade & my cancer, hero, too. if i didn't smoke, eat n go to the bathroom, it would've been 24hrs. pain, and depression, are a prison.

the girl still needs opportunity, but she at least has hope, now, and me to laugh at, runnin the 20yrd dash, tryin to make the toidy, 6x, before each dawn.

i read about it. yes, opioids can do permanent plumbing damage, if used over extended periods. yes, i could find the articles. ummm... also- recently read about a newly discovered, adverse reaction to grass... so make sure ur docs have ur back; especially, in the avoidance of drug, interactions.

if random ranting, upsets u- it's my latest and greatest, mental gift, from long term, legit, opioid use. tryin to work through it, but I'm just as likely to irritate u. grow tips, oil tips (it's no longer, rso i use... i tend to go with multistrain, octails/cannabis oil. happy to share experiences and anything I've picked up, along the way.
happy turkey day!

Top Bottom