Aeroflo 18 + 380watts Led

• Thread starter bigkuz68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigkuz68

its a metal casing that i havent been inside. but there is absolutely no heat. for example 270 watts of 3 watt leds i have near the 600 watter put out more heat than it.

B

bigkuz68

Very very impressive.
Good job of showing all the haters what can be done.
I used to be a hater till these new panels.
Now I am a believer.
I hope I can pull as quality a harvest as you.

thanks man
:party0023:

L

l0g1c4l

Hey amazing show...LEDs have come a long way...but alot of the skill is in the grower, good job man!!

What strain are you growin?

B

bigkuz68

thanks, these are sensi star. weve got a heady pheno and a stony pheno... these are the heady one.

B

bigkuz68

47 and 38 days respectively. back to the four fixtures at 380 watts. they really love 660nm red. i am also preparing my next fixture. it will most likely be a 1200 watt panel that is the same size roughly as my 600 watter. but with 2 watt leds. i like the 3 watt brightness, but they are a lot hotter than 1 watters. i am thinking 2 watt bulbs will be a good middle ground. same spectrum as the 600 watter.

DSC01090
DSC01091
DSC01094
K

kuz

You might be onto something with the 600 - 1 watters, I dont think thats been economical in the past. Take full advantage of the lack of heat. Are you using the 600 watt light on a single larger plant right now? Thats where i think led falls short, just doesnt pack the punch to reach big plants. Could you hang that light vertical? Looks like a good combo with the aeroflo, but i have to limit plant numbers.

I saw a prototype a couple months ago of a led that was something like 9; 30 watt bulbs. No lack of intensity there, it was blinding. Same old problem though, it made too much heat.

B

bigkuz68

its over 2 big plants. they had 6 weeks veg and are about to get cut. fimmed monsters. sensi star as well.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
She's lookin fantastic bro. Lookin forward to some nug shot's.:rauch08:

B

bigkuz68

thank you, she has been chopped and trimmed this evening. pic soon. this is the frostiest bud i have grown to date. not much green left uncovered. the rest of the plants will be getting UV, starting tomorrow.

L

LionVibez

looks good man...i've never grown out sensi star. Is it a fast finishing strain normally or did u find a quick flwring pheno??

B

bigkuz68

its a 9 weeker according to paradise. i could have let it go a bit more, but its heavy as hell cloudy, amber trichs and it puts you to sleep.

B

bigkuz68

got about an ounce of the first plant. still curing though. its great to vape already.
DSC01231

D

Dubwobble

The dried product looks fantastic bigkuz...
great job !

=)

B

bigkuz68

smallest four were removed... straight to 12/12 is not enough. with this strain anyways. they werent going to produce much but made room in the plant count for four that will. 2 weeks veg will be what ill use from here on out. pics of the remaining...
DSC01238

DSC01241

Top Bottom