• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Aeroflo vs. Aquamist

• Aeroflo (Aero/NFT)

• Aquamist (Aero/DWC)

Results are only viewable after voting.
fortphoenix

fortphoenix

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone has experience with both systems. They both seem great so idk which to get lol. Anyone know which one is the better yielder and produces more potent bud? (if they both has the same res temps, nutes, strain, etc.) Thank you in advance, any input is appreciated!!

fortphoenix

fortphoenix

the system does not make you bud more potent!
actually it would. if you read my post you would see that i said granted that both systems are in the same environment, same lightings, nutes, temps, strains, spray schedule, etc. which would be more potent/yield more? since they obviously wouldn't have the same exact potency or yield then which one would have more

D

deweydude

actually it would. if you read my post you would see that i said granted that both systems are in the same environment, same lightings, nutes, temps, strains, spray schedule, etc. which would be more potent/yield more? since they obviously wouldn't have the same exact potency or yield then which one would have more
I am running a rdwc Scrog in a 4x4 it's killing it I also sta r ted a dewey mister setup super dope

fortphoenix

fortphoenix

I am running a rdwc Scrog in a 4x4 it's killing it I also sta r ted a dewey mister setup super dope

no doubt, how many plant, just one? what are you pulling off the 4x4 dry? how many watts?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

Actually it would not. Both systems would produce equally potent buds.

Potency is 99% strain related, imo, though some studies say certain light types may add +2 or 3 %.
And any grower can totally botch great genetics, using any system .

S

Seed Buyer

I have a new GH Aeroflo 60 and a new Aeroflo 36 still in their boxs I am not going to be using. Will take a huge loss on these to clear up space in my garage if anyone is in the market.

thump easy

thump easy

no but if the plants are great the aroe flow does well
Spaced 007
Enter the cookies 001
What can i say 009
i THINK AROE FLOE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTROL IT ITS AMAZING BUT ITS HARD MISTERS I DONT KNOW BUT I HEAR ITS SUPPER DANK ASWELL THUMP EASY IS FREEEEEE FREEEEE AT LAST FREEEE AT LAST LETS SEE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR SOMEONE TO ATACK ME BEFORE I GET BAND AGAIN FOR DEFENDING MY SELF FREEE AT LAST FREEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

New strains 004
S

Seed Buyer

Are the above pics an Aeroflo? If so what model with how many plants?

thump easy

thump easy

Depends on space if u go without a glitch 6 lbs pluss sometimes with certain strains some strains dont yield but i like it... For breeding or playing its not cool uniformity and same strain same nutrient regie friendly gives best results..

Top Bottom