Aeroponic Cloning W/ Dewey Misters.

• Thread starter Inverse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Inverse

I just recently picked up a few Dewey Misters for my aeroponic cloners to replace the inline pumps. Currently I have my pump on a timer 15on/15off. I wasn't sure if the timer was necessary with the Dewey Misters. Does anyone have experience using the Dewey Misters? https://deweymister.com/. Any input is much appreciated.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Looks really interesting. I'm excited to see what you think of them and how they work!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Mine runs 24/7
some turn off due to heat. Others think running 24/7 is overkill. Imo, dry roots = dead roots.

Looks interesting. I run aero cloners, but not about to drop $$ to outfit my cloners when what I have works fine. Now if they want to outfit me with 1 kit to test out, I'm all for it. And I was at the last 2 expos at the novi where this was at. I don't remember seeing them there.

xenon730

xenon730

Mine runs 24/7
some turn off due to heat. Others think running 24/7 is overkill. Imo, dry roots = dead roots.

Looks interesting. I run aero cloners, but not about to drop $$ to outfit my cloners when what I have works fine. Now if they want to outfit me with 1 kit to test out, I'm all for it. And I was at the last 2 expos at the novi where this was at. I don't remember seeing them there.
If i ever don't have a working pump or misters for an aero, its becoming a dwc cloner lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom