Aeroponic Garden growing in Thunder Tubes

• Thread starter StassyLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StassyLove

StassyLove

Sharing my Aeroponic garden that I'm growing in my Thunder Tubes. Check it out!!!

20220901_092144.jpg
20220901_092133.jpg

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

This looks like something they would see me building a year ago. I like the overall concept, perhaps the plumbing work could have been done better, but overall its working so yea.
You using peroxide or bacteria? I ask due to all the liquid being exposed to light. We generally cover our nutrient water so that algae doesnt grow in it.
So im asuming that thunder thing has a drain that the hose is hooked too, and the buckets are just stands basically. I wonder how well it will drain when its packed full of roots, id hate for you to overflow it. Have you seen others set this up like this or something, like im looking up the thundertube stuff now, prolly one guy with a printer. Anyways, id get a big flood tray at a hydro store and set it all on it just incase. Atm, your fine, but to keep it that way I think you will need to do some work. Is this your first aero experience?

StassyLove

StassyLove

This looks like something they would see me building a year ago. I like the overall concept, perhaps the plumbing work could have been done better, but overall its working so yea.
You using peroxide or bacteria? I ask due to all the liquid being exposed to light. We generally cover our nutrient water so that algae doesnt grow in it.
So im asuming that thunder thing has a drain that the hose is hooked too, and the buckets are just stands basically. I wonder how well it will drain when its packed full of roots, id hate for you to overflow it. Have you seen others set this up like this or something, like im looking up the thundertube stuff now, prolly one guy with a printer. Anyways, id get a big flood tray at a hydro store and set it all on it just incase. Atm, your fine, but to keep it that way I think you will need to do some work. Is this your first aero experience?
Thanks for the feedback. I have upgraded a few items on the system. I changed all my feedlines to Black. My drain lines to PVC pipe and covered my nutrient solution. I am looking to plumb everything outside of the tent this weekend. The girls are now in the flower room - Day 3. I have done aeroponics before. Not in tubes though. I like your idea of the flood tray. Thank you 😊. I was the first that I have seen setup the system. Anyhow sorry for the delaying in replying. I appreciate you taking the time to help me. I welcome any advice I can get. 🪷💫☮️

20220914 215108

Top Bottom