Aeroponics Advice

• Thread starter SAPFO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SAPFO

I am currently an Autopot coco grower, and love it, but recently I have purchased an X-Stream Aeroponic Propogator, and have been impressed with the explosive root growth. This has led me to consider buying a an Amazon 32 put Aeroponic system for my 2nd grow tent, basically just a bigger version of what I do in the propagator.

I have a few questions I would like to know if anybody would be helpful enough to answer please. It seems this is the place for Aeroponics as there is not much info on the net at all.
size

If I ran the 32 pot Aero kit in my 2nd tent which is 1metre sq (2 high). How long would I veg to at least be hitting the 1 gpw target in this system? I would use a 600w here as I am already eating the electric with my 1000w coco grow and the Mrs ain't impressed.

I got this idea in my head that I can yield more, in less time with this system, also with more, but smaller plants, which to me sounds perfect. Possible?

My record so far is 17oz with a 4 plant scrog in soil under a 600w. Hoping to smash it with my current 1000w aircooled autopot grow, and then smash that with the idea above. I like to try out new things you see.....but most of all, I like to be surrounded by jars of weed :cool0041:

S

SAPFO

Also, I would like some advice on nutes to use in this system. (UK based) I currently use Ionoc's coco range, and find it great. Should I go for the Ionic hydro range?

EC, I understand it is not as hot in aero systems? I current run between 1.5 & 1.8 in coco. How about aero?

Latest posts

Top Bottom