aeroponics rainforest 318

• Thread starter your_ct_supply
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

your_ct_supply

i got word on a possible pickup for this. is it worth it? would it be good for a first grow thanks again in advance

M

MASSES 420KING

yes it would be an excellent choice its plug n play i have used it as well the most plants i ever had in there were 4 and the tallest was 19 inches and i produced half an elbow dry with out ph checking or ec testing just gotta follow the nutrient directions and re top offonce a week and redue rez every 2 weeks i hope that helps you some

M

metalsmoker

It is one of the best on the Market....you can do a small sog grow wotj a single 400 watt....Real nice simple set up.

X

Xceptional

fan(s). if you are in a small space you will need one moving the air around the plant and idealy one that is a inline fan pulling air through the lights hood pulling all the hot air out of your grow room.
carbon filter - hooked up to your inline fan it will kill all smell
400-600 watt HPS light - plants need light to grow
need nutrients - plants need food to grow
ph tester - drops will work about $7 or spend a little extra and get a digital tester pen.

that's the basics the rest you can pickup by just reading here and looking at grow supply websites.

Y

your_ct_supply

is there maybe a simple first time growers guide? something to maybe get me on my feet on my own

M

MT Farmer

You are here. But if you like to have a book I recommend DJ shorts book. I would also say most people on here probably have a copy of Jorge Cervantes bible, it's not cutting edge but it is a decent book.

Y

your_ct_supply

why is 50 post so hard to get to so i can actually send a pm dang

Y

your_ct_supply

it might be too big to fit in my closet no ? like 3 feet deep

420king-spaded

masses pm if that offer is up still

masses isnt logging on for a few days due to his paranoia i work with him professionally and horticuluterally as well and i can say for sure that the offer for the rainforest is still on the table for you im actually on the phone with him right now and masses says he "will be more then happy to give you a step by step guide/hand through your first endeavor with a direct link to him he says pm him when your ready"

M

MASSES 420KING

i mite be paranoid but thats what keeps us on our toes and not sleepin when the po pos be creepin and ya ct MY APPRENTICE is correct and able to speak for me when im unavailable so ya the offer still stands and will fit in a 3 foot deep closet its able to fit threw doors

Y

your_ct_supply

now will i be going for a pickup? and the direct link would be great i just love learning new things and this would be awesome watching babies grow. what are the dimensions on this thing >?

Y

your_ct_supply

not to mention i still need to get to 50 posts in order to pm bs! ugh

G

grenbone

You are here. But if you like to have a book I recommend DJ shorts book. I would also say most people on here probably have a copy of Jorge Cervantes bible, it's not cutting edge but it is a decent book.

Two of my favorite books which I highly recommend are:

Hydroponic Food Production by Howard Resh – Sixth Edition

The Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green - 2nd edition

Both these books are two of the best resources besides this forum for growing information. Hydroponic Food Production by Howard Resh is, IMVHO, the holy grail of growing resources for all forms of Hydroponics/Areoponics, and soiless growers. This book breaks it down like total science. :character0004:

Masses420King-
How are the noise levels from the 360 degree sprayer and pump motor? I heard it is kind of loud and vibrates excessively? (I'm sure it can't be more loud than the blower/fan setup right next to it).
...BigUpLiquidSunCt! ;-)

M

MASSES 420KING

ct i will measure it tommorrow night and get back with that info for you bro/now to answer grenbone it has vibration but the water absorbs most of it no it not loud at all the best way i can describe the sound of the sprayer is A CALMING SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for real no lie i would recomend a grommet to cut down on the lil bit of vibration that is there and also neoprene inserts will imo pretty much silence it but no it is not loud a blower is way louder my ac is louder shit my 24 inch window fan on level 3 is louder then this before the grommet and neoprene inserts

Top Bottom