Afghan HA

• Thread starter ReCway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

You bought 8 packs of seeds....and had all these issues with the Breeder?

You waited a little late to start moaning about grow logs....lol.......shoulda looked before you leaped.

You are coming across like a green pea w/hurt feelings.

Can I see pics of the seeds?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

What? Back up that they have no data of the 50+ steains they released?

I'm not sure if linking other forums is cool here but I'm sure if you google any rare dankness strain out now you will more than likely get directed to seeds for purchase or Rollitup. If you read thru that thread you will see that there is no info besides ghost train haze #1. Now that people are buying the seeds you will see started grows but none finished and no info other then what's on seedfinder

No...that they bred 50+ strains and started selling them in one year.

Breeding is more to it then just pollen chucking on elite og clones and coming out with 50+ strains in one year

I think you are hating.

Sounds like you grew a pack, couldn't handle it, and are blaming the breeder.

catdaddy

catdaddy

as much as i hate to admit it but Wb is right. most of the strains he has was gifted to him from the Mrs., so its not like he brought them than started complaining. he's been asking for gj/gr since RD has launched and none has been presented besides what you are seeing now. you guys say they're are test grows all over, post some links. the grows you are seeing now are not test grows, maybe one or two, but for the most part they've been purchased than logged. if you consider buying a pack and logging it on the net a test grow, i guess it's a test grow.
nonetheless, i have multiple packs and hope the best for whatever i pop. hate to think i brought bunks seeds, i would rather be optimistic until the end result tell me otherwise.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I never said there were test grows all over.

I asked him to back up statements he made. Unless they are just an opinion.

No biggie.

So you bought a bunch of gear without checking out the breeder, also?

Good luck...which crosses did you get?

R

ReCway

Guys pls keep the BS out of this thread. I know there are no GJ/ GL but I dont care. Its Affghan x HA og. you dont have to be a genuis to know there is at least gonna be a couple good phenos. at 80$ I dont mind being a tester. Plus this is Moonshine Man and hes been around for a long time doin good things. All to the good. ALot of breeders gear is untested now days. Just the way it is. IF you dont like then dont buy...

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a hard time deciding between the Afghan HA and Ward''a'reekin OG. Ended up getting the Ward'a'reekin OG. Now I'm thinking about picking up the Afghan HA and crossing it with Ward''a'reekin OG.

Hmmmmm....

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Just cracked reekin' OG beans. 9/10 popped. 6 females 3 males. One was deformed but walked it off just fine. Also have a cut of moonshine haze that is AAA+. Silver, You seem like too big a douche to grow RD gear. Leave it for the rest of us.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Haha your hilarious. Kids are the only people who need to see grow logs before they crack beans.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Haha your hilarious. Kids are the only people who need to see grow logs before they crack beans.
lmao o really?
Thats why every breeder now is doing public testing right?

I got nothing against rd at all shit i grew 3 of thier ogs and have some test seeds going right now for them. My experience with what i grew was a good one and i plan on growing more rd strains.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

No...that they bred 50+ strains and started selling them in one year.

I think you are hating.

Sounds like you grew a pack, couldn't handle it, and are blaming the breeder.
lol seriously.
blame the breeder for what exactly?
I grew more han 1 pack and i handled it just fine.

P

paulycali

I popped 10 seeds and 8 cracked and are off and running. Very happy with the results thus far. They are all very uniform as well. Looking forward to adding a new og to my stable. Thanks Rare Dankness :)

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

I popped 10 seeds and 8 cracked and are off and running. Very happy with the results thus far. They are all very uniform as well. Looking forward to adding a new og to my stable. Thanks Rare Dankness :)
what did you pop? the afghan ha?

Ill throw up a test log of some rd beans here since i am poppng some more.. Right now in the flower tent i have 3 female blue ox and just cracked some og x2 test seeds.. Also got some night terrors(blue dream x rd 1 or 2) not sure. Thinking ill add 4 corners with these..

catdaddy

catdaddy

definitely do some 4 corners, if the spirits move you to do so. i was going to try them myself, but decided to go with the Tangerine Trainwreck Haze.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

thats whats up pauly i really wanna try their hazes and think i might now tht i got some feedback. and ya u lame fuck go ahead and keep sounding stupid i dont need grow logs for anything except feeling out new breeders, wb is right all the breeders give free beans to test what is that for u dumb asshole u sound stupid everytime u write something down so just go find another profile pic that doesnt have some famous mans face onit u faggot what does tht dude have to do with herb anyway what are u a tweeker
Haha! I love being called stupid by someone who can't spell, punctuate or capitalize anything. This top notch RD gear def won't fit in with all your CC bs you just opened!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

and i never called u stupid i saidu sound stupid. i called u a faggot and a meth head both of which im not sure of but u fit the bill with a close up pic of a mans face on ur profile and the fact that u propb live in a tweeker town up north with a tweekr bf watchin ur tweeker show that stars ur star crush, malcoms dad
Meth is cool... BTW it's proven people who use the word faggot alot are usually a faggot themselves. Sorry a picture of a man makes you feel gay. Spend less time talking shit and more time looking for herms in your CC gear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom