• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Afghan Hound By Cannobi Genetics
Afghan Hound By Cannobi Genetics 2
Afghan Hound By Cannobi Genetics

Some Crom gear at work looking quite nice. Credit to Crom from Cannobi Genetics for the hookup. The beans were actually gifted to my brother kes54800 , not me, and vegged out by him until they were transferred to my room so here they are. Not even close to the frost factor i experienced with my first 1 plant run of this strain which was so overwhelmingly caked in resin i couldnt get a decent pic. These ones also have a totally different smell, reminds of Las Vegas Skunk or some Electric Larry Land phenos i ran a while back. I figure its the Super Lemon Haze in it. Stems and branches reek totally different than the buds whereas the buds are lemon skunk type but the branches are pure deep stank funk that i just love.

Last edited by a moderator:
kds710

kds710

These are in soil right? Your rockin it tgey boutta get fat.
Yep these are all in soil. Chunkin up
Looking great dude!
That sounds like a fantastic cross
Thank u man i have to agree Crom definitely knows what hes doing when it comes to pairing genetics as most of us know that not all strains are compatible to breed with. The dude has a lot of popular releases like Alien Rift especially. Me and @kes54800 loved his Alien Abduction a really great super lemony strain big bushes of frosted put lemony greatness

kds710

kds710

Yep these are all in soil. Chunkin up

Thank u man i have to agree Crom definitely knows what hes doing when it comes to pairing genetics as most of us know that not all strains are compatible to breed with. The dude has a lot of popular releases like Alien Rift especially. Me and @kes54800 loved his Alien Abduction a really great super lemony strain big bushes of frosted put lemony greatness
No surprise here that i made a little mistake, CROM did not make Alien Rift or Alien Abduction i need to clear that up for no further confusion but these babies right here, all his work. Bless that man. Big ups to Crom and his skills and his creations. (Sorry Crom)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
No surprise here that i made a little mistake, CROM did not make Alien Rift or Alien Abduction i need to clear that up for no further confusion but these babies right here, all his work. Bless that man. Big ups to Crom and his skills and his creations. (Sorry Crom)
Nice thumbin' kds710! Frostitution must have been legalized in your state! No need to apologize, all good man. Just didn't want to start any confusion. Thanks for clearing it up brotha. Hope you're all well and swell here at the Farm. Stay up.

kds710

kds710

Nice thumbin' kds710! Frostitution must have been legalized in your state! No need to apologize, all good man. Just didn't want to start any confusion. Thanks for clearing it up brotha. Hope you're all well and swell here at the Farm. Stay up.
For sure brotha. Unfortunately my (indoor) spot has been shut down as of this afternoon, so these will be finishing outdoors which luckily is not far away. Unlike other past outdoor crops of mine I'll be treating these with the same care as I would if they were still under my lights only now they are under the good ole sun. More updates as these bitches progress and @crom thanks for droppin by

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

For sure brotha. Unfortunately my (indoor) spot has been shut down as of this afternoon, so these will be finishing outdoors which luckily is not far away. Unlike other past outdoor crops of mine I'll be treating these with the same care as I would if they were still under my lights only now they are under the good ole sun. More updates as these bitches progress and @crom thanks for droppin by

Oh no! What happened with the indoor spot bro? At least you can do outdoor! Hope all is well dude!

kds710

kds710

Oh no! What happened with the indoor spot bro? At least you can do outdoor! Hope all is well dude!
well unfortunately I had to shut down shop due to landlord being a dickhead. And lost my partner so whatever I accomplish as far as growing from here on is all me a one man operation. Basically I'm waiting on what I have left to fninish outdoors after moving it outside from inside then after that I basically am not a grower anymore until I eventually get going and set up shop on my own again, whenever that may be. You can only rely on yourself and only yourself not that I hadn't known that already. It is what it is

Top Bottom