afghan kush n 'vanilla kush

• Thread starter grapez_713
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grapez_713

AK and VK any one try'd theze strain grown org/soil or hydro.
any info on how they perform smell,taste,yield, any advice is very welcomed.

K

kes5480

Next Generation's Afghani Kush from seed

I'm currently growing an Afghani Kush from Next Generation. Its from a feminised seed and I vegged for about 65days and it is currently 2wks into the 12/12 flip( id say 10days into flower). Its been in Happy Frog soil its entire life and been using entire line of Fox Farm nutes including the kangaroots stuff and the 3bud enhancers and others various nutes and additives. She was vegged under my 4ft4bulb T5 and is being flowered under a 1000watt HPS. Here are some pics i just took.
PB070156.JPG
PB070157.JPG
PB070155.JPG
PB070158.JPG
PB070154.JPG
PB070159.JPG

by the way this is the nicest looking plant in my garden...and none of my plants are ugly.lol i would def recomend this strain so far from what ive seen, ive never smoked this strain but i will in about 2months..
peace
kes5480

G

grapez_713

Nice!! bro those are really looking good:) healthy green i have sum AK gear but from world of beans there looking alright exept gotz a lil cal-mag problem i dont know wut 2 use kuz im using advance nutes dont know if u can mix difrent lines of nutes.also gotz sum VK too but those are looking healthy.i put sum pics up. let me know how urz go and how much u yield from a tree.

G

grapez_713

these are my girls on the left AK in the middle an VK and shorty on the right iz VK too

All 3
Ak
Vk
Vk2
D

DB74

Hey Kes5480 how did you find the Next Generation genetics? i've been thinking about getting the Dynamite seeds.

K

kes5480

Hey Kes5480 how did you find the Next Generation genetics? i've been thinking about getting the Dynamite seeds.

attitude bro..they carry Next Generation's gear...plus they ship everywhere and u can use a credit card.lol

K

kes5480

Nice!! bro those are really looking good:) healthy green i have sum AK gear but from world of beans there looking alright exept gotz a lil cal-mag problem i dont know wut 2 use kuz im using advance nutes dont know if u can mix difrent lines of nutes.also gotz sum VK too but those are looking healthy.i put sum pics up. let me know how urz go and how much u yield from a tree.

Thanks for the compliments bro. Yours are lookin really good broski. and hell yea u can mix diff nute lines. I think most growers do use more than just one single nutrient company. for cal mag i use Cal-Mag plus from Botanicare.
ill keep ya updated on my progress if u want.
peace
kes5480

G

grapez_713

shure top shelf wuz good!! KES 54eighty thankz for the tip bro and yeah keep me updated on ur progrezz n' ill do the same.i have a question though how iz ur hps set up i have a 1000 2!,im tryna' figure out how to set up in a 4x8 by 7 foot tall space.im thinking to install a light track with a raptor reflector but dont know how to do the ducting to let the heat out and for the carbon filter. the light will move from side to side but dont wanna fuk it up it might get stuck to one side of the duct and catch on fire. anyone'z advice is very welcomed : )

K

kes5480

i dont like those light movers....just my 2cents. just get another 1000...lol but serious

K

kes5480

new pics of my Afghani Kush at 28days flower

PB210053.JPG
PB210052.JPG
PB210051.JPG
PB210049.JPG
PB210050.JPG
PB210056.JPG
PB210055.JPG
PB210054.JPG

thanks for viewing. figure id post these here too so this thread has more info in it.
peace
Kes

G

grapez_713

oh datz wuz up why u switch to coco? and can u still handwater?

Top Bottom