SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :

afgkush: cinnamon, kush
ogkush: citrus, piney, kush
unknown: no smell, smells like breakfast tea

Associated smells of bud :

afgkush: earthy, musky, peppery
ogkush: sweet, skunky
unknown: tastes like nothing really, like outdoor weed that was dried too fast and not cured.

TASTE

Dominant flavour :

afgkush: dark musky, cinnamon
ogkush: skunky, citrus
unknown: harsh, woody

Associated flavours :

afgkush: spicey, earthy cologne aroma
ogkush: lemony, pine sole
unknown: musky, autumn leaves

Harsh/smoothness :

afgkush: very smooth full bodied a little spicy overall 8.5-10
ogkush: sharp citrusy very tasty makes you cough for sure. smooth 8-10
unknown: harshness level is up there 4-10

BUZZ

They all seem to be indica dominant with the og having sativa in it for sure. I suppose they're all a little sativa but the og it's noticeable.

Afghankush: when i first toked this batch i knew i was in for something nice. withing 3 minutes legs are tingling, light and colors intensify and my body has swirls of good sensations flowing all over. This bud is great for like super vegg mode, I didn't find my thoughts were racing or anything. I felt like the weed was trying to teach me something, just saying "lie back and stop trying to figure everything out, look i want to show you something"

Og Kush: the buzz is great, it's social and i can smoke this weed during the day and go out later no problems. creative much lol i really enjoy og kush it's very psychedelic and euphoric. can make me a little paranoid at times, manageable tho. i can't smoke this too soon before bed or i won't sleep. munchies like crazy. my tolerance built up quickly with this strain for some reason.

Unknown: This i got from a friend he said it was nothing great, well smell isn't everything. It get's you very high. Warm blood flowing to my face more of a heady high, euphoric and energetic. Not lacking potency ranking up there with the afghan, great for outdoor. solid 2 hour buzz at the peak point it's a very introspective, creative buzz. It feel like PK to me.
-----------------------------------------------------

Afghan kush1
Afghan kush2
Afghan kush3
Afghan kush4
Afghan kush5
Afghan kush6
Og kush1
Og kush2
Og kush3
Unknown1
Unknown2
Unknown3
Unknown 4
canadaseed

canadaseed

Thanks guys, great news I found a seed in the afghan haha! New report coming tomorrow night on some: purple kush and black widow.

Top Bottom