Afghan Kush?

• Thread starter HerbGenius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HerbGenius

What's up Raskal? I was wondering if you plan on working with the Afghan kush anymore? S1's, Crosses?

Peace, Herb

O

ograskal

Yes i will in the future. I still have the cut. Thanks for your interest...~ogr

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I'm glad to hear you still have the cut bro, you knocked it out of the park with the Afghani Kush x Giesel. I know I would be first in line for some White Afghani Kush!

P

paperplane

For give me for my ignorance, I'm still a newb. Do breeders like yourself save or Distribute(Gift) pollen from males? Or is there clubs that sale male pollen?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Im glad these are coming back i just ordered Connoisseur genetics (fire Og x Afghani kush) x Casey jones because it had your fire Afghani in it either way these still should be some straight fire!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

prodigy since mar 2011 have u ever been able to score OGR's gear?

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes i will in the future. I still have the cut. Thanks for your interest...~ogr

I'll be lookin forward to that.. I had a couple seriously dank phenos of the Fire/AfghaniKush.. Unfortunately lost the mothers but reading this maybe I can find them again..

L

Legacy

I'm also definitely looking forward to some Afghan Kush crosses, can't wait!

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
dope. i can't wait. im still waitin on that Fire#18

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant wait to get a chance at the AfghanKush..

B

biggs

i think i still got a pack of the afghan kush x fire og, released awhile back. @raskal, will you be making anymore of these bro?

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
i think i still got a pack of the afghan kush x fire og, released awhile back. @raskal, will you be making anymore of these bro?

get it poppin or sell it to me lol. yes he is

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter

Those seeds produced some of my favorite herb.. I ran 2 packs when they first came out.. Unfortunately lost the moms.. Looking forward to some more crosses with Ghani Kush...

M2M

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This strain sound interesting does any1 have any pics of her?

Top Bottom